Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Vedastus chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
I love about Haymitch that he can convey a lot by saying very little and you show that in this chapter. Poor Haymitch. He had his hands full with Katniss and Peeta and now even Madge and Gale are adding to his worries. I like this a lot. I don't like to see Gale and Madge sad or fighting.
Vedastus chapter 28 . 11/25/2013
I love that even when Madge is afraid for herself she is more fearful for Gale. I think Katniss would have too if she knew she was in love. I like this difference between the two friends. Love the piano scene with Madge and Gale. Love Madge sneaking out of her house to meet Gale.
Vedastus chapter 27 . 11/25/2013
I like clingy Gale. Corn is hideous. I like that the end of this chapter and book mirrors what is going on with Katniss and Peeta. I love everything about Haymitch and Maysilee. Love their story.
Vedastus chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
A fun chapter and I love it. The school bit was really fun.
Vedastus chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
I need to copy this chapter to my ibooks so I can read it every time I need to be cheered up. Beautiful.
Vedastus chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
I love Gale teasing Rory. Love the party and I am ready for the thank you.
Vedastus chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
I like that they fight and get angry and make up easily. They have a wonderful relationship and I hope Katniss doesn't ruin it.
Vedastus chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Of everything I really enjoyed Gale's thoughts and understanding of foxface. Sad and deep. I like that he is a sweet boyfriend.
Vedastus chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I love their promise. I hope it happens for them.
Vedastus chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
I like this Madge a lot.
Vedastus chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Love the love letters and image of Gale's shirt tautly pulled across his chest. They are sneaky and so much fun.
Vedastus chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I love jealous Madge. She is really feisty.
Vedastus chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
I like the way you captured Gale in love. His support is all he can give her so he will. It is sad and sweet. I like that it is Madge's idea about two victors.
Vedastus chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
Great conversation between Rory and Gale. I love the Mayor in this story.
Vedastus chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
I am enjoying the fire in her eyes too. Poor Rory. I love the way this story ties in with the original story and it is original in itself.
518 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »