Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Brothers chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
OMG. I love Corn. I have an older brother and he would act just like that. Right down to hiring someone to buy me clothes.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
An interesting perspective because in the movie, obviously Madge doesn't give the pin to Katniss. A rare mistake in the movie, I think.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 45 . 10/15/2012
Very fascinating, you've written a story that transcends all 3 books. I'm not a big fan of Mockingjay either, except for the parts with Johanna. I really like reading about Johanna's rescue; most people theorize (as do I) that it was Gale who saved her, so I like how you had him save her. It's nice to see a story with a different point of view. And I agree, Gale really got a bad edit in Mockingjay, no way should he have been written as a villain like he was.
Linda303 chapter 45 . 10/15/2012
I've been reading your story but I've never reviewed it before. It is one of the best I've read on this site. You should be proud of yourself.

Would it be alright if I strangle Coin?

Great job showing the rescue. I like the way you took a small paragraph in the book and expanded it to the actual rescue - great job with it. Gale volunteering for the rescue operation to save Johanna for Madge makes a hell lot more sense than what was told in the book.

WAy to keep your readers on edge - they were so close. When I was reading it I wanted to reach out and hold Gale in place so he'd see her.

Looking forward to next chapter.
julietwithnoromeo chapter 45 . 10/15/2012
Coin is really annoying, she is so evil. You are so good at writing her, you make her more unlikable than she already is. I hope the next chapter is the reunion. I am so excited :)
Christiana chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
I love this! Definitely keep this going! This story deserves to be published.
Michaela Johnson chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
Such a great story!:) I abs
Scarlet H chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
This is absolutley AMAZING! By far the best story I have read on Fanfic. Please keep writing!:)
Karawen chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
I loved it. I can't wait to see how gale handles that Madge is alive. I wonder what he does to get even with coin. I can't imagine how angry I'd be.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
Reading Mockinjay puts me in a bad mood too. Coin is really evil. I just wanna reach thru my computer and strangle her...blah!

Is that really Madge? Is she the one that grabbed him? If it is I think I will seriously cry if they don't meet.

I'm also going to assume Gale is not dead, right? You have to update soon.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/14/2012
A pink Madge? It is simply amazing how much of a story you've created while staying canon. I love where this is going. Keep it up.
andinify chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
GOD I felt like I was about to throw anything around me. Gahhhhh that was a great chapter! Update as soon as humanly possible I'm begging you;)
angel2u chapter 45 . 10/14/2012
Is this where Madge finds gale?
ckrets chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Ooh so now we get Gale's perspective? Interesting. I don't think you've got Gale nailed as well as Madge. I don't think he'd be that mean to Madge...even if it is Gale. He probably wouldn't say it aloud, but he would definitely think it. His reaction to his mother was harsh too, perhaps too harsh. Oh well. We'll see how it plays out in the future. I think you've got Gale's jealously of Madge's privileges spot on, though. I know he doesn't hate her, but his thoughts on why he hates her just reaches into his jealousy of Madge's lifestyle. I honestly thought he'd be more like Katniss when it came to viewing Madge. But you did a good job on expressing Gale's jealousy.

HOLY CRAP MADGE KISSED GALE LASKJDLSDJASLKJD. OMFG MADGE YOU ARE TOO CUTE AND CLUELESS AND JUST GAHHH. AND /HE/ KISSED /HER/.

All in all, a good chap, but I think you have Madg'es POV better than Gale's. Keep at it!
andinify chapter 44 . 10/11/2012
Yay yay yay! Do you really going to make them meet each other again? Oh, can't wait! I'm curious for the rescue, I keep wondering what will happen...

Anyway, you're great on keeping things canon. It's not easy, I know that exactly:p

Keep up the good job!