Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Vedastus chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Love Madge's connection to Rick. I wanted to cry when she asked Gale if they would be good friends if his dad was still alive. Gale and Madge flirting on the way to the Everdeens' is fabulous. Why does he keep leaving her?
Vedastus chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Loved Gale's thoughts about there being something between them that wasn't just physical attraction or gratitude. Enjoying watching the games from Gale and Madge's eyes.
Vedastus chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I love the developing friendship between Madge and Posy. Both are adorable. Loved both Gale and Posy's kisses. Shouldn't he carry her home?
Vedastus chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
I like the message and the delivery method of it. How long is this "friendship" going to last?
Vedastus chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I especially like the idea of Gale's dad going to mayor after Gale's birth. Gale's head must be spinning with that information. I hope he won't be mad at Madge.
Vedastus chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Secrets! I like that Madge has secrets and Gale wants to know. Her concern for Katniss's score worries me. I love the ending scene in her bedroom. They're both so ridiculously attracted to each other that they should stop fighting it.
Vedastus chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I like the glimpse of Madge and Gale in the games. Nicely done. An endearment - wonderful.
Vedastus chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love Gale's conflicting thoughts. Posy is adorable. Do I see a bond brewing there?
Vedastus chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I loved seeing the mother-daughter moment. You have shown a beautiful relationship between Madge and her mom. Poor Madge. The duties she must perform are horrible especially for a 16 year old. I'm happy she talked to Prim and what a dramatic ending? It's Posy isn't it?
Vedastus chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I enjoyed Gale's thoughts and I'm happy to see this story move forward with both their perspectives. I liked Hazelle forcing Gale to apologize to Madge. Madge kissing Gale to shut him up is truly priceless. Loved Gale's thoughts on everything Madge has and Posy wants or needs.
Vedastus chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Interesting start. The pin will start the rebellion? I like this Madge.
Jazznation chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
What a wonderful idea for a story. Can't wait what will happen. Very good writing, too.
Dendroica chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
So I noticed it before but forgot to comment - on the parallels between Venus and Johanna with Gale (calling him handsome & being terrifying, that is). I love the back and forth between Venus and Gale, she's the embodiment of the Capitol & all we hate about it. I love how Madge plays the Capitol reporters and suggests such a high price for Gale's time.

Again, the interaction between Rory & Gale - great.

With Peeta and Katniss .. you give us Gale's side of things. "I don't even know the Katniss I see on the screen anymore." I think that captures how he must have felt, after the initial shock / anger.
And Go Madge but at the same time what is she thinking! As Haymitch would say, Crazy girl ... but I know, she loves him. They're too sweet. Hazelle, oh I'd love to see this story from her perspective. (not suggesting that seriously though, whew)
Dendroica chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
I love this chapter. I love the letters. The scenes at the Hawthornes - stolen kisses and wrestling - are so good.
Dendroica chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
I've been completely sucked in again. I love this chapter. Everything - them coming up with the cousin thing (but he DOES have a girlfriend! so cute), the two of them teasing each other, the Hawthorne family relationships, Gale's realizations about Katniss coming home different, Madge's jealousy. Really great. Also nice to add a rebellious twist to the bread from D11.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »