Reviews for Eyes On The Future
kattomas chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
Madge is so good with the kids! I think it's nice that they're having a little fun to help them deal with what must be the most difficult time of their lives. The part at the beginning with Madge gushing to Haymitch was funny - ever the rebel. Once again, her determination and resolve is amazing.
kattomas chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Gale and Madge's passion is... once again, sweet. And the little scene in the shed? I only wish it wasn't interrupted by the screen. Unfortunately, with the Games going on...

I like Madge's dad more than I thought I would. Reasonable and loving.
kattomas chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This was... difficult to read. You got the emotions exactly right, and Peeta's selflessness is on full display here in his efforts to save Katniss. Really good chapter.
kattomas chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
It must have been unbearable watching Katniss in the Games - it's hard thinking about the arena, and I'm a reader of books that are completely fiction! I'm glad you included the collection the town and the Seam put up, and I love Madge's sense of focus.
kattomas chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Not sure I liked this chapter quite as much, but that's probably because I can't stand to see Gale and Madge arguing. There's also the issue of Katniss/Gale, which, as you've probably guessed, I don't ship. Haha. Good chapter, still. Loved the Wii!
kattomas chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Madge the hunter! Has a nice ring to it. :P I like that Madge is so good with Gale's family. Also, their banter in the woods was cute.
kattomas chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
I like how you characterize Peeta - smart and protective of Katniss. Loved Gale and Madge, as always. Their night in the meadow was sweet to read. :)
kattomas chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that Katniss has allies in everyone in the arena. I find the idea appealing though, as if they're all staging a rebellion by choosing their winner before hand.
kattomas chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Wow, a lot to take in. Surprisingly, it's not difficult to imagine Madge in the games - she has the determination to make it through. I just hope Gale doesn't take it too harshly. Great chapter, even if it was so much to consider.
kattomas chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Madge and her secrets must confuse Gale. :P Definitely enjoy their growing closeness.
kattomas chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Madge's family is so wonderful. And I like that Gale feels something different for Madge than he has for any other girl. Liked this chapter a lot. :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter!
RoryFaller chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
I just loved this chapter so much.

Gale leans back on his elbows and his t-shirt pulls tautly on his chest muscles... What an image! Thank you for that ;-D

I loved the family horsing around, Madge's jealousy and the sneaking into his room for a brief moment.

I am heartbroken about what will happen in the future with the bombing, etc ;-( I have to enjoy these moments.

Rory
Hawtsee chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
Loved seeing Madge with Gale's family. She fits right in.
girlonfire5360 chapter 19 . 8/14/2012