Reviews for Eyes On The Future
RoryFaller chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
More jealous Madge, I love it!

They need to catch up with each other again. I want to see some jealous Gale! ;-) Her father can even send him to chase some Capitol creep away from his Princess.

kattomas chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Love Gale/Made interaction here. I'm sure Madge didn't just want to protect Gale. ;)

Lol, all jokes aside, I can see the beginning of a friendship here.
kattomas chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like this a lot - how you captured the magnitude of her decision to give the pin to Katniss, because her survival directly affects Peeta. It makes ever clearer the reality of the Games, because only ONE person can come out alive. (at least until Katniss and Peeta. although, no one knows it at this point)
girlonfire5360 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter!
RoryFaller chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
You and I seem to both recognize the self-sacrifice that Gale and Madge are capable of. It's nice to see that sort of characteristic portrayed. Glae in the story could have taken his family and ran years ago, but wanted to help Katniss and her family. He then could have left with his family and friends during the bombing, but helped others. He was extremely selfless until Katniss' rejection did him in. ;-(

If Gale saw those 'carnal looks', he'd start ripping heads off. Hey... that would be a lot of fun to read! ;-D

Keep up the good work.

girlonfire5360 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
I dont want her to go but if she does i hope they see each other again!
barbarella-1980 chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Hate the thought of Madge going to the Capitol. There must be some way to make it not happen.
RoryFaller chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
That was a great conversation between big brother and little brother. It felt true to Gale's character and also realistic.

They are getting closer to going all the way. Now why would he be chasing Katniss for the next six month until the Quell and then after that in 13 if he has Madge? I hope you decide to go AU! ;-)

barbarella-1980 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
What a pickle for Gale! Lol. Love the update.
girlonfire5360 chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter! :)
RoryFaller chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Another great chapter. I like how they are finally in the open in front of Rory. Don't know how Gale will explain that one though ;-)

girlonfire5360 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Great chapter!"
barbarella-1980 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I think Rory will probably need less of an explanation than Posy.

Great part.
RoryFaller chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Another great chapter. I love how they interact and their concern for the 'greater' good.

girlonfire5360 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012