Reviews for Eyes On The Future
EStrunk chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Great job making the Capitol reporter creepy. A pleasure pin - gross! I have always wondered how Gale could know Katniss so well, but not know she could sing. Your Madge - and her description of the dangers of the Capitol people - is wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Great conversation between Gale and Rory - it felt very natural. I love Madge's dad and that Gale understands why he told him off. So - the two victors thing is Madge's idea? Go Madge.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Gale makes some good points about how he's never seen Peeta even talk to Katniss. I loved his conversation with his mom - how she's trying to warn him that there will be no easy way out of his relationship with Madge, but I also love that she doesn't discourage him too much.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
So they're not very good at obeying their parents, are they? His speech about Katniss was very well thought out.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
So - you must be changing things a little. Or I need to brush up on the books. I thought the mercy kill took place the night before the trackerjacks. He's right that it is horrible that they have to worry about the careers hunting all night. Creepy.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
It's always interesting to think about Peeta's interaction with the careers. I like the bit about how he supposedly lied so that she would tell him her strengths. I loved the line about Madge's mom hoping that if Madge likes Gale she won't pursue the rebellion. That sounds like mother-think.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
I love how you've woven the games from the book into your plot. Their conversation out in the meadow was wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Go Posy! I can tell you're used to kids since she sounds just like a real kid. I'm already feeling paranoid about having the Capitol know anything about her though. And the bit with Gale disappearing is sad. Watching the games has to be heartbreaking.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Finally! Nice kisses. But why do they need to know how to play the guitar to win the hunger games? And I cracked up over Pink Floyd.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Fascinating chapter. What a well-thought out back story. I have one question - what about Katniss's dad? Was the mine accident really an accident then?
EStrunk chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I love to see Gale's opinion of Madge improving, even if he did get annoyed with her. Her reaction to Katniss's score has me worried though.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I love your warrior Madge.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
The bit about wild dogs being let loose in the seam is horrible, but fits right into Panem. I love hearing Gale's battling thoughts. The bit about why he won't get to involved with any girls is perfect for his character. And the conversations between he and Posy are wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
I love reading this from their two different POVs - esp. since they don't completely get each other (or more - he doesn't understand her). Quite a cliff-hanger ending.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That's a dramatic start. I like how you let Gale finish what he was saying to Katniss & it wasn't the usual cliche'. I love the image of Madge with her mom. And the drama of the pin was great. So sad about Peeta.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »