Reviews for Eyes On The Future
Dendroica chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Oops! Silly Madge revealing too much ... now Gale will want to get to the bottom of things though. :)
I like how because the house is bugged they are already conspiring together against the Capitol.
Dendroica chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Nice chapter :)
I love the dream of the arena. Madge is such a bad-ass. And especially how you wait to have Gale ask about her saying his name in her sleep.
I love how Madge's feelings for Gale are there ('He's here because he feels like he owes me') and how she thinks she must already be asleep for Gale to act so tenderly toward her. )
Dendroica chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I love Posy.

So much happening to confuse Gale in this chapter! Poor hormonal teenager, getting all twitterpated with an unconscious girl in his arms. Hard to believe he never had any problems walking away though ... but he's allowed to exaggerate. Nice to see him conflicted about the many faces of Madge.

Nice to know they've made progress with rabies shots if nothing else.

Then there's all the adults talking about things he's in the dark on, surprising/confusing him. It like that realism about him not knowing what's going on.

And I love that now they will be stuck together as Gale carries Madge around!
Dendroica chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Such a great revelation of what's really going on - where we start to get an idea of what the real story is and what might be coming.

I like how you set this up and think it makes total sense for Madge to have had to fake enthusiasm for the Capitol her whole life. The bugging makes perfect sense.

VERY MINOR note, The reference to the walk with dad threw me off a bit on keeping the timeline straight in my head - hearing about it after gale's visit made me temporarily think another day had passed (though I get why it's in this order since last chapter was Gale's POV) I know it can be tough keeping all the verb tenses & timeline references straight - I think you got it all right here, but I had a little trouble following it all.

I'm glad Madge told Prim the truth - otherwise that might be too painful. too bad she can't tell Gale?

And such a dramatic ending!
Dendroica chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I love this chapter. How could I not?

Go Hazelle, I know she's a great mom. Though Madge would be mortified, Hazelle is right to call him out on it.

And Gale is SO GALE. I guess he'll be rethinking those prejudices?
I like how he and Madge catch each other completely off guard.
Dendroica chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great start!
I love the interactions of the characters. Great job of incorporating familiar characters and introducing new ones. I think they are true to the original and am glad to see the moms included. Poor Mrs. Undersee, just wants Madge to have some fun!
schur655 chapter 55 . 1/11/2013
I like the ending, I am sucker for happy endings. I did think a calm and more composed Katniss should have made an appearance however briefly, I like tieing up loose ends even though it is not entirely realistic. Above all I like what was done with Madge throughout the story.
schur655 chapter 53 . 1/11/2013
You know I like this, Katniss is real here not likeable but real, I have been made a fool of and trust me if you are a proud person you are not reasonable, it was done well. The guilt and subsequent anger of Madge and Gale is very real as well. I was not sure how you would write this, I think it is good.
Tori chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Wow!
Tori chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
"Then let's – you and I - promise to find each other and make the other whole again."
Tori chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
This one had me rolling onthe floor
Tori chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I love the letters back and forth
Tori chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I loved the conversation between the brothers. And the end of this chapter is awesome. Gale's life has become ironic but I think its sweet the way he thinks about giving her what he can.
Tori chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
She can't be dead! She has to have made it out. I know you'll find a way to do it. I'm finally taking a little break. There are several chapters I wanted to write a comment on but I couldn't stop from continuing reading. I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter.

This story is awesome.
Tori chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
OMG I love Madge when she gets jealous. That's right keep your hands off Gale he's all hers. Good job Madge for hurting her fingers to the point of making them bleed. That part had me laughing so hard that I kept wishing it really happened that way in the books and wishing for the scene to be shown in the movie.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »