Reviews for One Of a Kind
Genial g
Xyoras chapter 2 . 7/31
I know one fanfic
In it pikachu is a dick
A magikarp and a spearow
Save his life, to some, he is a hero

Sorry, had to be done.
But yes there is one where pikachu abandoned ash and a spearow and a magikarp save Ashs life.
Xyoras chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I'd like to point out that there are Mankey just WEST of Viridian in the beginning. If you get a charmander, just get to VIRIDIAN, AND GO WEST and catch a Mankey and train it up to a high level and it may be able to handle the entire gym.
I recommend reading the bulbapedia summaries of the episodes, that or anime
I also suggest Beedrill with Needle Arm, because hey, giant needles for arms.
Please don't do the Scyther in Viridian forest cliche. Please.
Bacon818 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far, but you know yellow is a girl...
Princess Silverstar chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
This story is good so far. I don't really care for any particular pairings for Ash in Pokemon, only that since he is the hero of the series I feel that he should be given or cultivate some form of growth in character and might. By might, I meant his skills as a trainer.

I feel sorry for Gary and Yellow for losing their pokemons because Ash was not there to save the day. I do like how this chapter turned out to be. I hope that you will continue to update though.
sdphantom10 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Son of a-!
Do not despair Gary! D: your journey awaits still!
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Blargh, why are the other reviewers only talking about pairings? Your writing seems good enough to write a fantastic plot & character personality driven story, rather than the usual pairing-focused stories that seem to populate this fandom.

I quite like what you did with the diverging events when Ash wasn't there to rescue the Pokemon. Just be careful about how often this occurs, since in almost every incident in the series, the absence of Ash would quickly turn the plot into a depressing tragedy. Canon events very much depend on Ash's luck.

Hrm, I would imagine that Lance & any police/investigation forces in the region would really start cracking down on Team Rocket if they stole all of a Pokemon Center's pokemon. Really, a whole range of possibilities open up for the current plotline. It would be amusing if Gary ran away to join Team Rocket and sabotage it from the inside, etc.

Ah well, since you aren't writing, I hope someone picks up the premise. Probably would just get turned into another typical pairing-focused story though.
Bodes chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I think you should still make it an ash leaf pairing you don't see enough of it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Don't do ashxCynthia do ashxleaf that's a good pairing because they knew eachother since childhood
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Eh, I'm having trouble forcing myself to write 9K words per chapter as well as 15 pages even though I've done it before already. I want to develop this relationship!
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Develop this relationship! There needs to be more AshxLeaf! They were freaking childhood sweethearts! AshxCynthia is uncommon, but is slowly becoming more and more popular. Eventually, in a couple of years, it could become as prominent as Pearlshipping now.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
It's good that you did'nt include any are aginst the rule of FF . the pairing, don't make this story Ash/harem, it'll be bad if Ash turns out to be 't make the pairing Ash/Cynthia ether,cause Cynthia is too old for would make sense if you make the pairing Ash/Leaf.
Cyndaquil65 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Hey, it'll be great if you make this story's pairing Ash x 's a cute pairing.
NinjaFishe chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
It's me again the 2nd review is just for stuff...
I like Ash/Leaf pairings and the other reviews say if you don't use Ash/Leaf pairing use Cynthia but I strongly disagree with Cynthia use Ash/Leaf you can't say no now you already said that you were gonna get ash and leaf together and the story agrees to to what the story is now...other that hope you continue
NinjaFishe chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Nice work I like it so far it's hard to find good story please continue