Reviews for One Of a Kind
Dictator Kevin chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I'm enjoying the story so far, but you know yellow is a girl...
Princess Silverstar chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
This story is good so far. I don't really care for any particular pairings for Ash in Pokemon, only that since he is the hero of the series I feel that he should be given or cultivate some form of growth in character and might. By might, I meant his skills as a trainer.

I feel sorry for Gary and Yellow for losing their pokemons because Ash was not there to save the day. I do like how this chapter turned out to be. I hope that you will continue to update though.
sdphantom10 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Son of a-!
Do not despair Gary! D: your journey awaits still!
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Blargh, why are the other reviewers only talking about pairings? Your writing seems good enough to write a fantastic plot & character personality driven story, rather than the usual pairing-focused stories that seem to populate this fandom.

I quite like what you did with the diverging events when Ash wasn't there to rescue the Pokemon. Just be careful about how often this occurs, since in almost every incident in the series, the absence of Ash would quickly turn the plot into a depressing tragedy. Canon events very much depend on Ash's luck.

Hrm, I would imagine that Lance & any police/investigation forces in the region would really start cracking down on Team Rocket if they stole all of a Pokemon Center's pokemon. Really, a whole range of possibilities open up for the current plotline. It would be amusing if Gary ran away to join Team Rocket and sabotage it from the inside, etc.

Ah well, since you aren't writing, I hope someone picks up the premise. Probably would just get turned into another typical pairing-focused story though.
Bodes chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I think you should still make it an ash leaf pairing you don't see enough of it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Don't do ashxCynthia do ashxleaf that's a good pairing because they knew eachother since childhood
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Eh, I'm having trouble forcing myself to write 9K words per chapter as well as 15 pages even though I've done it before already. I want to develop this relationship!
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Develop this relationship! There needs to be more AshxLeaf! They were freaking childhood sweethearts! AshxCynthia is uncommon, but is slowly becoming more and more popular. Eventually, in a couple of years, it could become as prominent as Pearlshipping now.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
It's good that you did'nt include any are aginst the rule of FF . the pairing, don't make this story Ash/harem, it'll be bad if Ash turns out to be 't make the pairing Ash/Cynthia ether,cause Cynthia is too old for would make sense if you make the pairing Ash/Leaf.
Cyndaquil65 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Hey, it'll be great if you make this story's pairing Ash x 's a cute pairing.
NinjaFishe chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
It's me again the 2nd review is just for stuff...
I like Ash/Leaf pairings and the other reviews say if you don't use Ash/Leaf pairing use Cynthia but I strongly disagree with Cynthia use Ash/Leaf you can't say no now you already said that you were gonna get ash and leaf together and the story agrees to to what the story is now...other that hope you continue
NinjaFishe chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Nice work I like it so far it's hard to find good story please continue
gster391 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ash/Harem, Leaf-centric! That's the only way to go, the pervert in your head demands payment!

Obey Master Happosai. Give him his silky darlings.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Interesting story as for the pairing i say make this a Ash/harem story. Any chance of having some lemons in the story?
Ohaeder chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Hmm this is interesting so far. There are a few Grammar mistakes, but none that really get in the way of the story. I like Ash's new personality, and it's a new (To me at least) to have Leaf travel along with him.

I am curious, however, on the pairing. You have said that Leaf will have more a sister relationship with Ash, or even possibly be the pairing. If not, the only guess I could make is Cynthia being the pairing.

Only reason I make that assumption is because of the Garchomp plushie in the first chapter. I would actually be glad if it happens to be Cynthia. You also said in the notes at the end of the first

( 'I'm probably going to get him to bring the Garchomp Plushie with him. He might meet Cynthia and lose the plushie to her Gible.')

So I'm guessing one of two things, that Cynthia is going to be younger in this story, or that was a mistake and you men Garchomp instead of Gible. Either way, I would be very glad to see another Ash/Cynthia fic.

Anyway, I am looking forward to your next update, if you need any help at all, let me know. I am always glad to help.

Ohaeder