Reviews for Soldier
OziGirl16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
That last line tho I LOVE IT...
May Misch chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Oh my God. It was written beautifully, and I liked the style. I know this is really late for reading it but I HAD to review. Honestly I love when people write like that, its kind of poetic, yet harsh. I also love Gajeel, evil or not. So it was amazing, and screw the little problems it was overall great.
ninaxw chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Very nice fanfic, I like it very much. I always appreciate a good perspective into Gajeel's personality, even though I feel like sometimes you make him seem to dark and harsh, like in The Animal in Me. This is a bit softer approach and I like it a lot.
crystalroes12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This might be the best overview of Gajeel's thought processes that I've ever read. You can SEE how he changes, and you're right; he's a killer, and the idea of a sudden transition from killer to adorable dork, while cute, is a little unrealistic. What you have here works much better.
krobinec chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
mee too :p
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
wow! that s epiiiiiiiiiiic! i was really unsatisfied with the version we had in the mange (shame on me) but now... i think it might be my favorite bit (after the oracion seis arc, sorry ." )
well done with the fanfic, it s really really really amazing!
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Dude, I love this. I love how you took what Gajeel was probably feeling and created something so like him. Really, just awesome and cool and sweet all in one.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
RuBard Pie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This. I loved this to death.
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goshhh! This story was so amazing! Loved it! :D 3
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like this story. Such raw, unashamed introspective into Gajeel's mind and his evolution from his past to his current self. Very well done. For real
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love it. My love for this fic knows no bounds -dreamy face- amazing job! Great work!
Keep it up!
-moony
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Just...this was so amazing. You nailed Gajeel's character and perspective, and still made it believable as being cannon, which is harder than people think. And I agree, Evil!Gajeel...oh man... Just, the bad boys are the best... And considering I am a bookworm like Levy, and like her in a lot of ways, my odds of attracting someone similar in baddassary like Gajeel are slightly higher than average...

Yes. I am deluded. I am a yaoi fangirl though, all reality I had was thrown out the window the moment I laid eyes on the ZaDr pairing of Invader Zim.

Gihi.
SmurfLuvsCookies chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVE IT! The language is just beautiful, even all of the cursing. You've captured Gajeel really well here and the lengths he'll go for Levy.
Whiskey2011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Raw, lovely, and all in all damn good!