Reviews for Soldier
crystalroes12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This might be the best overview of Gajeel's thought processes that I've ever read. You can SEE how he changes, and you're right; he's a killer, and the idea of a sudden transition from killer to adorable dork, while cute, is a little unrealistic. What you have here works much better.
krobinec chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
mee too :p
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
wow! that s epiiiiiiiiiiic! i was really unsatisfied with the version we had in the mange (shame on me) but now... i think it might be my favorite bit (after the oracion seis arc, sorry ." )
well done with the fanfic, it s really really really amazing!
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Dude, I love this. I love how you took what Gajeel was probably feeling and created something so like him. Really, just awesome and cool and sweet all in one.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
Minatu the Terrible chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This. I loved this to death.
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goshhh! This story was so amazing! Loved it! :D 3
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like this story. Such raw, unashamed introspective into Gajeel's mind and his evolution from his past to his current self. Very well done. For real
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love it. My love for this fic knows no bounds -dreamy face- amazing job! Great work!
Keep it up!
-moony
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Just...this was so amazing. You nailed Gajeel's character and perspective, and still made it believable as being cannon, which is harder than people think. And I agree, Evil!Gajeel...oh man... Just, the bad boys are the best... And considering I am a bookworm like Levy, and like her in a lot of ways, my odds of attracting someone similar in baddassary like Gajeel are slightly higher than average...

Yes. I am deluded. I am a yaoi fangirl though, all reality I had was thrown out the window the moment I laid eyes on the ZaDr pairing of Invader Zim.

Gihi.
SmurfLuvsCookies chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVE IT! The language is just beautiful, even all of the cursing. You've captured Gajeel really well here and the lengths he'll go for Levy.
Whiskey2011 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Raw, lovely, and all in all damn good!
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
There's so few stories on this site that depict Gajeel so accurately while still bringing out his soft side for Levy- and all in character, no less- that when I read this, I was practically squealing. You're completely right- Gajeel ISN'T gentle, and even that adorkable side of him can't erase the fact that he was ruthless and crude. You really brought out his voice, and kept this in character the entire way through. Even his acknowledgment of love for Levy is crude and rough but genuine, and I absolutely adored it. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ugh. I love the way you write Gajeel in every single one of your fics (with him in it, duh)
its so honest, and as close as in character as anyone has ever gotten in this website.
So awesome. And yeah, Gajeel should be on the bed, not under it. At least, for Levy :)
Zohorat chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Okay, let me start off by saying the last line is just genius!
I love your explanation of why Gajeel keeps lifting levy up. When he wonders if she still has wounds in place of the ripped wings, I just swooned. And that part when they're back to back, his thoughts are, well, beautiful (I never thought i'd say that about Gajeel). There are too many good parts for me to choose a favorite.
Thank you.