Reviews for Is Your Love Strong Enough?
mar1711 chapter 2 . 6/17
please oh please continue this story, I know it's been such a long time since you've last updated the story... but you haven't told or announce to the readers that you'd somehow /maybe discontinued or abandoned this story... so we're gonna still hoping that you'd continue this story... I do hope you won't abandon this story though... it's an interesting story after all.

p.s. spare my english.
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 2 . 2/27
Its so sad but I can't stop reading it!ლ(•̀ _ •́ ლ)
craving for the next chaper~
HildyaOrul chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Pleasee pleaseee pleasee update this fic!
I want to know everything!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Please please please update this fic!I wanna know moreeee
allee-louise chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Please update. Like now! I need to know what's going to happen to Sanji! DX
Prissycatice chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
what? How dare that marimo punch him!?
Oh that makes me angry!
Pity Sanji
SpiritedObsession chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
D: you're certainly good at angst...geez...poor sanji... but...ITS GOOOOOOD OMG ITS GOOOOOOODD! PLEASE CONTINUE!
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
oh my GOD you have to update soon! I love it! I was biting my nails the whole time I was reading

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D

WhiteCourtain chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Oh my gosh! Such tasty angsty reality fic! I love it so far, very well written. And the next chapter really got my interest after this!
zosanx chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Agh this is so heartbreaking but amazing and suspenseful. Can't wait for the next chapter!
heavensentskysky chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oh no...poor Sanji...I really love that you added Ace and Luffy to the story, they're my favorite characters! I really can't wait to see what's next!
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 2 . 8/1/2012 i should not be reading this...i always cry at stories like this but this one has me to shocked to cry! i dont even know what to say... its so well written and planned and... god just write more
whywolfcity chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Hi, there! I hope you're doing well today.
I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story. I like how you show the relationship between Sanji, Nami and Zoro, as well as the roles you give to the characters (like Law the psychiatrist and Ace the pyromaniac bouncer). I'm really enjoying this story, and the story within it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :')
- Angela
Calypso226 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I'm so hooked into this story, it's crazy. :) Please keep writing. You're writing it really well, and I am dying to find out how this story progresses.
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
haha I saw all of the pairings in the summary and I thought " This might be interesting..." I liked this so far...