Reviews for New Fear
EPA Nano chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
I don't usually post my review 'til the end, but I have to admit so far this is epic! Can't wait to read the rest.
pachysam chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Awww!
Great tale!
Gwen and Pete together! Good!
Good old Black Panther! Good guest star! Yep!
If Hammerhead had use his Tommy gun I bet Panther would survive the bullets due to the vibranium on his costume! It would be an awesome way to show the suit is armour! A machine gun failing to pierce its vibranium!
It would be awesome if Gwen got her own spider-powers! And if the pair joined the Avengers who the Panther is also a member off! And if they fought Galactus and Apocalypse as well as HYDRA (led by Red Skull) and Doctor Klaw (the man who murdered the Panther's dad)!
MisterKo chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
In one word your story is awesome thank you very much for it
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Nice story.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
wow this is a great story i absolutely loved it, fantastic job!
elusiveguest456 chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
Ok;took me a couple of hours to finish this in one go, now Im beat.
But it was totally worth it, liked it from the very beginning.
Thumbs up friend
6tailedninja chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed the story, though I am a bit disappointed Dr. Warren died, I was hoping for some Clones in the future. Speaking of Dr. Warren, he is the younger brother of Mr. Warren who is Peter's teacher. Two different people. So anyways, I hope you write a sequel.
6tail
xonatcat123 chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Good ending :)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
:D Awesome... just awesome :D
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Ah! I found this yesterday and fell in love with it instantly! Personally, I consider this the best Spectacular Spiderman fanfic on this site. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
xonatcat123 chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Great story. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
XD WOAH! This is getting good! :D
Bruninja87 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
This was really good! As soon as I got the email I was so excited and I turned my computer on to read it! Keep writing!
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 8 . 8/3/2012