Reviews for Opposite Personalities
Lunar191 chapter 1 . 1/11
So wrong. So so wrong. Ahahahaha. I think Robin was my favorite. Imagining her like that is hilarious and so weird.
Eto117 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nami would end up giving all her money to charities and the homeless xD Chopper was my favorite.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well that was odd amd hilarious :)
Pachimew chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Better yet, if the original Straw Hats met these versions!
Zoro chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
What. The. F*ck... There's no way I be in *pukes* interested in Snaji. The other stuff is complete bull Sh*t. However, now that i think about it everyone would die, exept brook ( sh*t. skull joke) if they read this... OI ,EVERYONE! LOOK AT THIS!
Santoryuu3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*facepalm*
I cannot imagine Robin swinging on her hands, or Luffy reading an (upside down) book, or Nami giving away money. But it was so hilarious all the same.
Love it!
Sahara chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Totally funny, laughed so hard at Zoro/ sanji part. Gosh, imagine it was like that! Robin was the weirdest by far.
Cool story!
Silverle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This story made me laugh SO HARD! You should write more like this! Haha!
CIAKat chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hahahahahahaha, Luffy was funny, the opposite personallity and still an idiot, and Robin, gahh that made me laugh for a long time, her...energetic...happy, when the world ends maybe...
LuffyGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
... ... ... ... This was... Awkward. But hilarious at the same time! XD! I would freak out to if the Straw Hat Crew were really like that! This whole story made me laugh and it made my day! Imagine being part of the crew, though and then waking up to find everyone like that. :O! I'd go back in and then walk out to make sure I'm not dreaming. If I'm not dreaming... I'd go back to sleep until the 'nightmare' is over. Lol. Good job! :D
siqwithaQ chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was hilarious! Oh my gosh, really! And it even somehow made more sense than the usual switch-their-personalities-dealie, which are always more exaggerated and flanderized than One Piece itself. Which is saying something. But this is like what they really WOULD be like if they were their own opposites and it's just... impressive, in a way. I love it! Your writing style is definitely interesting and if I was a ZoSan fan I would definitely check out your stuff. But I'm not, which is unlucky. Sigh...