Reviews for The Scorpion
Guest chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
I really liked this story. I was really worried when kyoya had the overdose but I'm glad he had a happy ending.
bladeofsolstheim chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
So, I've read this story twice now, but I'm terrible at taking the time to post reviews. I wanted to let you know that I loved it. (Obviously, I read it twice.) This is one of those delightful fics that makes me pause in my reading to just yell at the characters for a while (I hope you take that as the compliment it's meant as). I love your writing, I love where you took these characters, and I'm really intrigued by "Hikaru's Story" that I'm (probably foolishly) hoping exists somewhere? (Considering it looks like it's been two years since anything happened.) Anyway, I really enjoyed this piece, and I'm hoping to see where it goes!
Freya.Druid chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Wow, 27 chapters later I still haven't lost interest once, and for me that is an incredible achievement! That's a great story, nice job!
geko chapter 27 . 4/13/2014
Now this was an interesting fanfiction! Finally!
Let me tell you, I set the filters so that I could get the fics with most favs first and your story is one of the two I enjoyed so far. It's pretty sad, because I'm not a picky reader. I only need originality and to see that the author is at least trying to keep the characters... in character (what a beautiful sentence).
Good job and thanks!
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
This was... something else. I actually really enjoyed it up until the end. I have friends and an ex-husband who were addicts and struggled with depression and suicide... So it wasn't very realistic there... But otherwise, it was definitely interesting! It captured my attention.
kuronuma kujiwa chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I like it. Its inappropriate but interesting. I love the bit about haruhi and Kyoya with the scorpion pendent!
Sammi chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
Thank you Veggiebulma.
Loved this story, definately my favourite Ouran Story.
MsLessa chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
lol what a screwed up mess, but such a fascinating twisty turny mess.
MsLessa chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Wow this look at the boys is so gritty. I'm liking it though. I think they are more precious for the flaws but I still want to smack some sense into all of them.
AKimiB chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Okay, so this story was pretty much awesome. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I know I say This alot but here goes change the names and make your own book 3
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
What will Hikaru story be called?
luxartisan chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
So...considering how much love and effort you put into this, I feel you deserve a well-considered review. First, I give you great credit for your tenacity and overall vision for the story arc. It takes *alot* to keep characters IC for a long haul and your writing to stay consistent. You did both. Second, although this (for me) would be a AU story, it felt true to the overall feeling of Ouran. I know college kids are damn near out of their minds and wealth has a way of turning well-functioning young adults into mindless idiots, but I could see this unfold just as you wrote it. It did get a little confusing as you tried to spin the multiple stories so, perhaps, it was a little over-ambitious; however, you held fast and worked it all through. Props! Third, your Kyoya is both IC and OOC to me. Hard to pinpoint when and where but I just wanted to let you know. I really would have liked you to develop the story between him and Akito much more rather than focus on the raunch, but what you provided was intriguing. The Ootori family, as a whole, is an intriguing group. Q: Is the part about Kyoya's mom manga-related or made up? I haven't read the manga yet, so I don't know. Fourth, I can't decide if I like or dislike the way you get Kyoya and Haruhi together in the end. It did feel a bit tacked on and somewhat rushed - when it could have used more of your talent to explore, especially since Haruhi is supposedly the reason Kyoya is so dysfunctional. I mean...c'mon...you write smut well and then you deny the HaruKyo shippers their reward. Naughty author! Anyway...overall, this is an accomplished piece of fanfiction that you could overhaul into something ready for the general market (think 50 Shades of Grey, eh?) Would enjoy hearing back from you, if you're so inclined. Congrats on a job well done!
thatonechick chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTnTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTT
Kirida chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
I truly loved this story and I want a Kyouya for myself.