Reviews for The Scorpion chapter 27 . 10/29
Dramatic, I loved it. Stayed up til 5:30 am to read it. Couldn't put it down!
birdandthebell chapter 27 . 5/11
This was an intense story. I really liked it!
Anthrax0 chapter 27 . 4/21
Really frightening thing is that it's actually plausible situation given the characters. Especially for Tamaki and Honey, I can easily see Tamaki behaving exactly like in the fic (and it's one of the reason I prefer Kyoya/Haruhi) and Honey's infantile tendencies always held ominous foreboding.
KClaughs chapter 27 . 3/30
Love love love this story! Thanks for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
I really liked this story. I was really worried when kyoya had the overdose but I'm glad he had a happy ending.
bladeofsolstheim chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
So, I've read this story twice now, but I'm terrible at taking the time to post reviews. I wanted to let you know that I loved it. (Obviously, I read it twice.) This is one of those delightful fics that makes me pause in my reading to just yell at the characters for a while (I hope you take that as the compliment it's meant as). I love your writing, I love where you took these characters, and I'm really intrigued by "Hikaru's Story" that I'm (probably foolishly) hoping exists somewhere? (Considering it looks like it's been two years since anything happened.) Anyway, I really enjoyed this piece, and I'm hoping to see where it goes!
Freya.Druid chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Wow, 27 chapters later I still haven't lost interest once, and for me that is an incredible achievement! That's a great story, nice job!
geko chapter 27 . 4/13/2014
Now this was an interesting fanfiction! Finally!
Let me tell you, I set the filters so that I could get the fics with most favs first and your story is one of the two I enjoyed so far. It's pretty sad, because I'm not a picky reader. I only need originality and to see that the author is at least trying to keep the characters... in character (what a beautiful sentence).
Good job and thanks!
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
This was... something else. I actually really enjoyed it up until the end. I have friends and an ex-husband who were addicts and struggled with depression and suicide... So it wasn't very realistic there... But otherwise, it was definitely interesting! It captured my attention.
kuronuma kujiwa chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I like it. Its inappropriate but interesting. I love the bit about haruhi and Kyoya with the scorpion pendent!
Sammi chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
Thank you Veggiebulma.
Loved this story, definately my favourite Ouran Story.
MsLessa chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
lol what a screwed up mess, but such a fascinating twisty turny mess.
MsLessa chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Wow this look at the boys is so gritty. I'm liking it though. I think they are more precious for the flaws but I still want to smack some sense into all of them.
AKimiB chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Okay, so this story was pretty much awesome. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013