Reviews for Everyone Has Demons
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 5/28
I can't wait to see how you handle Derek/Ava in season 4. Will Ava be on the deadpool?
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 4/29
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 4/2
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 3/3
great update :)
RHatch89 chapter 25 . 2/3
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
RHatch89 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
hanna chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
that Divergent reference at the end omg. In love with this story:)
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
Please continue! Really missing Isaac and Ava together though !
RHatch89 chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
good update :)
Regin chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
QueenWhoAmI chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hey, first of all I am a fan of Teen Wolf it's nice to see other peoples ideas of the Teen Wolf world. I like the sarcastic flirtatious relationship that develops between Derek and Ava, in some cases it has an almost Stiles/Derek relationship feel (minus the flirtation!). It is also pretty awesome that you have done research so its convincing when you mention the Succubus and what is is etc.

If anything I feel like the minor details would help develop this a little more. For example the moment in the vet when Derek was with Deaton and Ava, when he is discussing Ava staying with Derek, where does Derek go or what is he doing at that point? (I apologise if I didn't read it correctly) Just little bits and pieces like that to fill in little gaps that appear. Also I feel like their relationship is rushed for people who have just met. Several grammatical errors but otherwise a good start!

I look forward to reading the rest! :)
Damon X Misaki chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Amaaaaazing fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter :D I love to see Derava more :3
Damon X Misaki chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
*sighs* Derek is so damn sexy... I totally have a crush on that guy. Even though i love Ian somerhalder more. Hehe :p Keep up the amazing work ;D It's so damn fantastic!