Reviews for NotSoSecret Secret Relationships
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
These two can be such dorks, I swear. But they're cute dorks.

I hope the next chapter is coming soon! I've gotten addicted.
SevenDeadlySins666 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
how did Danny just realize Dash Dash is taller than him? lols I need more of this!
1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Goodbye, shoving kids into trashcans and lockers. Danny was like the patron saint of nerds now, for being able to keep Dash and his crew in check.
'patron saint of nerds'- that was great- it's fun reading your story
1 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
a fun story
1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Dash sighed. Lame t-shirts, affinity for science and video games, half coherent, rambling phone conversations about ghosts in the middle of the night… ok, maybe it was time Dash admitted a few things to himself about the guy he was secretly dating.

"Fine, fine. I guess he is kind of a nerd. But, I don't know. He's got a cool side,"
the above was really funny and great dialog- made me smile and laugh
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Loved the story,keep em' coming.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Still a really good story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great story so far.
Phantasmal Reverie chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I find this story amusing. It's enjoyable so far. I'd like to see where they take their relationship. Develop it!

Also, I think some backstory would give the story more depth. How exactly did they start dating?
Azawrath chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
this is so cute! lol poor danny for being short. thanks for the chapter cant wait for more!

Azawrath
Azawrath chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
i want some more chapters plz lol i'm in love with this story!

Azawrath
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I can't wait for more XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Aw, that was nice. This seems like a good story so far, and I have to say, really nice chapter names. Yeah, Danny is too polite to punch Star and/or Paulina. Please continue the story; I'll continue to review.
Codiak chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I'm liking how things are going. Hope you update soon. ;)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/25/2012