Reviews for Winding Road Home
Guest chapter 40 . 4/11/2013
Sheldon liked Battlestar, it was Babylon 5 he didn't like. In the first episode they were going to watch season 2 with commentary.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2013
I like the story. But do you have to keep describing the clothes. You must have (by the end of the story) used enough words to make an entire chapter just describing clothes. As a man I can tell you that, unless you're a man like Raj (or gay), we don't care one wit what clothes they are wearing.
Osced chapter 48 . 1/7/2013
As usual an interesting fic, I really liked the first part with Leonard maybe being sick and how it changed the relationship. It felt like how it could happen in the show, Penny always needs to be pushed to moving forward with Leonard. But I have to say I didn't like Selene, felt like she was too perfect and with her falling for Raj felt a bit forced. I almost thought it would be revealed that she only did it for some paper about selective mutism.

And the part when Penny got the role for a sitcom made me thinking this was a Prequel of Ellipical Threads. Shelodn's North Pole ruse was hilarious and so Sheldon. I think you really nailed Sheldon in this fic.

/Osced
maripach77 chapter 49 . 12/19/2012
AWESOME! nice retuning to a fave after long absence. Two thumbs up and 5 stars. :-) :-) :-) :-)
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 49 . 12/1/2012
THat was long!
Mailie Wyrmseeker chapter 48 . 11/30/2012
I am enjoying your story very much, and it is an inspiration to my own. I do hope that this isn't the end of it, and that you will continue with more seasons. :)

...I feel sorry for those grad students, though. .;
5Mississippis chapter 49 . 11/30/2012
Wait! Wait! Wait! I just saw something ... complete? Noooo! Really?
5Mississippis chapter 48 . 11/30/2012
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! That was brilliant! That last line was hysterical! Oh man! Do I feel sorry for those grad students! Loved the whole butt print discussion too!
KoolmanDan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Again. Solid job on the overall season. You really have a talent for finding all the character's voices. These all feel like we could watch these scenarios play out on television.
scifiromance chapter 48 . 11/29/2012
An awesome end to the season! :) WELL DONE! This was one of my fave chapters!
scifiromance chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
AWESOME! :D I found Penny's letter particularly funny! :)
Bimrin chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
Great stuff can't wait to see how it ends!
KoolmanDan chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
Good job yet again. I eagerly anticipate the final part.
5Mississippis chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
That was wonderful! I LOL at Penny's excuse note! And I was pretty worried there that Leonard was reconsidering! Thank goodness!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
Ohhh, I can see Penny weakening. I feel for Howard though. If anything goes wrong at the Pole, an engineer would be useful rebuilding etc. Interesting see that Penny does still put Leonard first.

I anticipate a killer last Part!