Reviews for Home Sweet Home
jenny crum chapter 4 . 2/20
I can't wait for these men to pay for what they are doing to her
Damn poor JJ. I feel so bad for her. You are an incredible writer. I do hope you'll continue!
AndreeaRaducan chapter 4 . 2/20
I love how you resurface after all this time and MAKE ME FEEL THESE FEELS. IT'S NOT NICE.

Just kidding you know I love you.
IniTiniNini chapter 4 . 2/20
Love this story. It's so emotional. Glad you updated.
nooni19 chapter 4 . 2/20
Yay! You updated. : ) Awesome awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter. : )
76aria chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Hello! Well, your story had a very interesting and very well written beginning. I am very sorry that you hadn't posted the rest... It was very promising... It felt authentic and serious in the emotions and attitude you described.
Thank you anyway for the beautiful debut...
Your Twin D chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't have long cos class is almost over, but still. SO GOOD TWIN. SO GOOD. It made me sad, though. Poor JJ. GOOD WORK.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Aww poor JJ!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Amazing.
atl-criminal33 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Update soon please
Crime-ShowAddiction chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter(:
Black Tulip chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
You write JJ well. I can imagine her handling her ordeal like that... Henry always first. It's the only thing that can make a mother truly vulnerable, the need to protect her child.
HD chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Great writing. I love JJ, I hope her and Will get back together :) can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This is great! I love every word of it ! But you can't leave us hanging update more please its too wonderful to wait so long for
IniTiniNini chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Love this chapter. Your writing is amazing, you can feel everything that JJ feels, you know what she is going through. Can't wait to read more. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »