Reviews for Dragon's Mirror
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 7/9
Awww, that was a very sweet story.

I really enjoyed this. Your writing is beautiful and very descriptive.

Keep up the amazing work!
shinygoldflower chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Good start.
kazuko59 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
i enjoyed this fic immensely XD
love the way you write this.. it makes it more detailed n explain the character better
i think my favorite will be Kinta's, Nanami's, Dan-sensei's n Kyuu's i still like them all though XD
btw, I think there's a typo in Dan-sensei's one.. coz the quote from the episode would mean that nobody didn't want Ryuu to leave, which actually means everyone wanted Ryuu to leave..
aside from that, i think this story is awesome! XD
NihonMorgan14 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Okay, I can't even wait to read all the chapters and then post a review-this story is simply amazing, may I say. 1. I loved how you used the drama version-to me, yes I've seen anime/drama/manga, the drama will forever be my favorite. 2. Amakusa, Ryuu was always my favorite character, and I adore Yamada, Ryosuke.
3. The way you wrote this and described everything... It was perfect. I've been searching for a perfect fanfic like this one for a while-it's so good!
ANno chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
These are sososo amazing! I just love your style of writing! I wish more people would read and review! And just love how you wrote dramaverse, the live action is sadly even more underrated than the anime/manga :/ I hope you can write more dramaverse fics for this fandom, especially Ryuu/Kyuu or Ryuu centric ones :)
*Is overly Yamada Ryosuke biased*
GlimmerCreator chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
No! How could you be so cruel as to end it!? Great ending, not counting my feelings, though.
GlimmerCreator chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Can't wait for next chapter!
GlimmerCreator chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
GlimmerCreator chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Okay, I just read all your chapters, and they were all amazing! Update soon!