Reviews for A Place Where we Belong
NeverUnseen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i still don't understand why everyone thinks Eve can only think about ripping eyes out can't there be anything more threatening?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Can't wait to see more coming up! Left you a message!

-AniUniverse '05

PM me back if you're interested in giving out more new story ideas for your KFP fics!
I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Well, this is very good. Really good chapters.
Stu Braxton chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
It was a good but short chapter mate. I will pm you an idea later since I'm also having a hard time coming up with ideas for my story.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter spiritual, keep it up! I'm glad that Greg wants to be with his younger bro, Tyson, and thought that it wasn't right of their old pack to drive him away. I just hope that Eve and Winston let him join. Knowin them I'm sure they will. Also after Meya heard Lilly, Garth and Tyson talkin, she seemed to have somethin goin on in that wolf mind of her's and I have a feelin it has to do with Tyson. I guess I'll have to find out next chapter, can't wait!
Stu Braxton chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
So exciting I can't wait maybe a big fight in the next chapter? This should get interesting.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
It's definitely worth the wait. Can't wait to see more of this! Wonder who this Greg person is.

-AniUniverse '05
imjustlikehumphery chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter spiritual, keep it up! Well now Meya knows that alphas and omegas can be together in the united pack what will she do in relation to Tyson? Will they become a couple? They'd make a perfect one if ya ask me. Also thank ya so much for usin my OC spiritual I really do appreciate it. I now have OC's in at least three stories includin urs. I'm lookin forward to what's gonna happen with him and who u might pair him up with in the future! Can't wait for the next chapter!
King of 2211 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Nothing good I take it.
Fell Lark chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
hey nice story so far i really like it keep it up and i think that you should continue with it
HumphreytheFunLovingOmega chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Hey. This is a wonderful story. :3 I really like meya, she's cute, hehe. I hope you update soon, I really want to read more! :)
The Wolf Artist chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Chase
Jet black fur with lighter ears and tail cyrstaline blue eyes
Male
Humphrys lost brother believed to be killed when humphrey joined the western pack.
Alpha.
Straight with a mate
Strong agile intellegent army cordnated ready to fight hand to hand, skepticle, laid back, protective of his family.
Goals. Have pups one day.
History. He was born first out of 3. Him Humphrey, then their sister Alison.(still alive also) he was living in the northren pack. They were happy. Him and alison went off to alpha school and the night they came back the southern wolves attacked forcing them to flee their homes. Alison and Chase split up to find a new home then somehow meet back up. Chase was alone and didnt know wher his brother was. His parents were killed an the girl that he loved an trained with was no where to be seen. He ran and ran and cam to central jasoer and went into a den. He fell asleep and woke up when a female pounce on him. This was the girl he loved. They talked and cried and comforted each other. Later that night they howled and confessed their love to each other. Became mates(did NOT mate) and now are traveling west in search for a new home.
Chases mate. Anna.
Tan fur blue eyes white tipped tail and earsz
No living family.
Straight and in love.
Goals to live free of her burning past and to soon have pups to call her own.
No known history, just that she was an alpha that lost her family. Her mom two brothers and one sister. Her dad left her family long ago.

Hope ive ginve you a good though. Enjoy my oc's.!(:
imjustlikehumphery chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter spiritual, keep it up! It's cool that Tyson met Humphery and his friends and that Meya met Kate. Also it came as a shock to Tyson that Alpha's and Omega's can be together in this pack. Wonder what that's gonna do for their relationship? I'm gonna put my OC candidacy into ur story, here it is:

Name: Greg
Gender: Male
Family: Older Brother
Rank: Omega
Sexuality: Straight
Catchphrase: Oh boy
Personality: much like his brother but not as naive, much more energetic and socially outgoing.
Likes: Finding and becomin friends with new wolves, playin like omega's do, takin long walks, buggin his younger brother at perfect times and racin him too.
Dislikes: Being blamed for somethin ya didn't do, fighting other wolves, losing family for no reason.
Goals: Reunite with his younger brother, Tyson and get away from his old pack and father and join a better pack.
Size: About the same as his brother
Eye color: Dark brown
Fur color: Brown fir with tan stripes
Friends with: revealed later
Love Interests: revealed later
History: Didn't like how and why his brother was banished so to the dismay of his family he decided to sever all ties to his old pack and set out to find and reunite with his brother and to join an new pack that would never treat them the way that their old pack treated Tyson.

I hope my OC is lucky enough to be put in ur story spiritual. It's cool if ya decide to not put him in. I'll still read the story. Keep up the good writing and lookin forward to the next chapter!
STORYmaker2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
About my earlier reveiw I meant that in this story you are going to want chapters that focus specificly on one romance at a time and not try to put them all at once
storymaker 2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
i see well interesting approach , I might suggest that you try to focus more on the individual romances such as , Humphrey/kate, Lilly/ Garth, and Tyson and /Meya's rather than trying to put everything in at once which may make the story confusing.