Reviews for A Pleasant Shade Of Gray
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Will we be seeing some romance between Ragna and Tsubaki soon?
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
So glad Tsubaki wasn't killed as a captive or something. At least everything ended okay. Kagura better watch what happens around Hazama. He may try to find a way to get him killed.

I'm also curious as to where Tsubaki and Ranga will go next. Will the run into Jin? Perhaps see Tao for some reason? Maybe go to that restaurant in Gutter Allemande? Possibilities are endless! XD
EisKrahe-SturmKrahe chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This took a series of turns I wasn't expecting. I am not sure if I like how this is going but I am still excited to keep reading. Waiting patiently to read more, keep it up!
Orangetabby101 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Some interesting shit! Well, shut isn't meant to be nice, but in my way it is of course! Continue please!
King of Beasts chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
As much as I wanna see On Fate's Wings continued, this proves interesting as well. Will be looking forward to more of your work in the future! :D

- K.O.B
Christemo chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Worth the wait! I hope this becomes a more regularly scheduled program.
Rocketfist chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
GOD DAMN YOU TERIMU! Even he is now taking part of the scene now!
WHY!?...

Looks like things just got escalated...

One serious review note:
I find it really intersting how you are managing to be writers unblock. All this new twist and turns of this new alternative universe is easy to follow, something you retain the familiar sense of the characters and setting. Adding life to moments in wilderness, for example that Steamram creature. I felt that was pretty a natural name for another adorable mutated creature in this universe for Ragna to expect.

Though the only thing is, to me, I feel like this story kind of makes me wonder what sense of Genre it is going to be turn out, because I can respect an authors artistic integrity. But I feel annoyed if this is going to be a fallout love story between these pair. Or is this just a fun serious alternative adventurous for-the-ride story.

But that's just a small thing, don't let it get to you, I'm enjoying this alternative as it is.
black sun 123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Nice keep up the good work also. when will you update At hand of fate?
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Oh an update. Very nice.
No-One chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
IS this dead? IT's been almost 5 months. If by chance you do read this, please don't give up. This story's pretty good.
No-One chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Is this thing dead? Shame.
Iryerris chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I'm not sure if this is fact, since details are hazy. I think there may be a consistency error here. Ragna received Blood-Scythe and his jacket after completing his training. Immediately afterwards, he began destroying Library branches. So... why is he here, again? Is he here for more training?
Jackofalltrades32456 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Hmm, after reading all these chapters, I would say that you're doing a good job. Also, for the pairing, I would go for RagnaxTsubaki. With their friendship as it is, it would be intresting to see if they could become something more.
AkaiNeko4 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
This is pretty great so far; hope to see you continuing it soon.

Sorry I don't have more to say, I can't actually think of any real critiques, beyond teh short chapter lengths.
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Uh oh. I'm getting worried now after reading the end. Maybe we'll get to see Jin show up. Though I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. At least maybe some drama. XD