Reviews for Magnet The Forbidden Love
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 4/4
2 simple things.

1. Separate your quotations and sentences. It's all crunched together.
2. If you're discontinuing this story, mark this as 'complete', so I don't have to report you.
Nekowolf123 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
What happened to chapter 5? Last time the story was updated was a long time ago! And I was really starting to get into it too! Well you must have a reason, whatever
InPerfectSilence chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I-I might be able to draw a little something, if time permits and my laptop stops being a silly goose. XD Just anything alright by you?
And thanks, daaws! BUT THIS ISN'T A REAL CHAPTER, SO UPDATE QUICKLY.
Leo347 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
You are Welcome!
AVocaloidFan chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
MikuxLuka401 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Well, it's not a full chapter but I guess I can be happy with it. At least I got something :) I really like GumixLuka and am kinda sad about there not being that much of it. I should really do one myself if I could get off my ass and start updating other stuff I already have -_- Aaaanyway, cool sneak peek :)

Lookin forward to an update
MikuxLuka401 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Ooooh so Gumi does notice! Really liking this so far :) The grammar mistakes are overlookable so don't worry about it too much - it is always best to want to better your writing though. This fic is really interesting and I find myself in the park of Luka, what was Gumi going to say!? OoO Oh well.

Lookin forward to an update
Butterfly Ninja chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is really cute! I like it! Please update soon! :)
Chiio Majesty chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aldjfa;ljds wow. Girl, I NNEEED TO HELP OUT.
Amazium chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
At first, I loved it. Then I saw all of these grammar mistakes... Please, run this through spell/grammar check so I can enjoy reading this. I may be a stickler but as a writer, you should check your work and try not to make such careless mistakes. Not doing that, on this site, can result in the removal of this story — not that I'm going to report this.
Akariroid chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hey! I loved! is chapter one already finished? I'll be looking forward to this whole story! :3