Reviews for Pillow Talk
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ekt333 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Love these. Just brilliant. Cute and funny. Utterly brilliant. Keep it up. :)
Lktwh13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Awwww, I definitely loved these last three chapters the best! This one was awesome. And way to go Jane! Being brave and speaking up! I feel like that doesn't happen that often. Loved it!
Lktwh13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I love this chapter! SO CUTE!
MissToastie chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Urgh no! Make up running down my face. "You're my best friend" made me burst into tears. So perfect
L2GQ chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Loved them all! Most of them have a potential to be great Rizzles! Post when you can hopefully soon!
Erikazeal chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Loved these! Thanks!
scar20253 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
absolutely loved it :) - _ -
nirricles-happen chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Loved them. I love how you couldn't see just one story coming out of that. Last one was especially cute :) and I love the random as dream Jane was having about her practice wedding haha.
4everBooth chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Totally gorgaous all 5 of them!
mangers chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
I think this one has been my favourite so far :)
And oh my days, I actually love you for bringing Glenn Miller into this!
Angela88 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I think Janet Tamaro should hire you XD ... R&I would be much more interesting to watch!
I'm really enjoying these one-shots, I hope you're gonna keep uploading new chapters :D
pandafan7 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I loved all of them. Favorite line: "If this is any indication, 'damn straight' you're not." I laughed harder at that line than I would like to admit.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This is, by far, my favorite of the one-shots! I loved it! Hot, subtle, and oh so them:) That original scene had so much, and so much potential! This scenario does it perfect justice. Thanks for sharing a little of your vision with us!
RizzoliNIsles77 chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I love the "Damn straight" line, because I pull that a lot with my friend that loves to say, "I'm straight" to mean "It's cool" or "It's been settled." when she's actually very gay.