Reviews for Pillow Talk
808HawaiiOG chapter 4 . 1/11
Hahaha! I laughed when Maura said she wanted to dance to a Glenn Miller song because I want my first dance with my wife to be Glenn Miller's "Moonlight Serenade"... or maybe "Moonlight Cocktail"!

Thanks for these one-shorts! They're very entertaining!
killie 64 chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Hmmmm, one author can come up with 5 different ways to bring our lovely ladies together at the end of the referenced episode.

Each one kept Jane & Maura in character. Each one felt honest. Each one felt real. Each one felt natural. Each one beautifully written.

The writers of R&I, 0. Nothing, nada, nil, zip, zero. They continually fall short when it comes to emotional scenes between Jane and Maura.

My question is this, who is the professionals?

As much as I love the show and it's characters, the author's and their stories are always so much more satisfying.

Happy writing my friend.
Cheers, xK64x : ) : )
killie 64 chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Nice.
killie 64 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Very interesting. I like your take on the Harris take down. I never thought to see it from that perspective. Thanks for the insight.

And, love the way you write these lovely ladies. So sweet, so casual, so natural...so them.

May the writing God's continue to shine upon you and may you never be lost for words. Happy writing my friend.

Cheers, xK64x : ) : )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Awweeeee too cute !
SarahShalomDavid chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Awweee 3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ekt333 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Love these. Just brilliant. Cute and funny. Utterly brilliant. Keep it up. :)
Lktwh13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Awwww, I definitely loved these last three chapters the best! This one was awesome. And way to go Jane! Being brave and speaking up! I feel like that doesn't happen that often. Loved it!
Lktwh13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
I love this chapter! SO CUTE!
MissToastie chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Urgh no! Make up running down my face. "You're my best friend" made me burst into tears. So perfect
L2GQ chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Loved them all! Most of them have a potential to be great Rizzles! Post when you can hopefully soon!
Erikazeal chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Loved these! Thanks!
scar20253 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
absolutely loved it :) - _ -
nirricles-happen chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Loved them. I love how you couldn't see just one story coming out of that. Last one was especially cute :) and I love the random as dream Jane was having about her practice wedding haha.