Reviews for Twist of Fate
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Ah, oh no. No more chapters! I hope that 'some' day you will continue! Though my hope ain't that high ... but I can dream! I always found it weird that they didn't just go to the Planet Namek (the new one) and use thier Dragon Balls. This was very interesting and the best crossover of these two series I have come accross.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Interesting, I wish it was longer. Not that it wasn't long enough. I wouldn't have thought that Hiei could resemble Vegete enough that would be made note of. But I do see it. Nice pace it didn't feel rushed at all.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very interesting. Poor Trunks, he seems so confused. I thought each charachter was well portrayed. Does 17 really 'like' Gohan that 'way'? I can't see that at all ...
moon chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
while i have a feeling this fic will never be completed it was good while it lasted. very good at that. i love how you pulled yyh and dbz together so nicely and i enjoyed seeing how the characters interacted. maybe if you get bored you could write a pwp about what happens in that bedroom kurama and hiei end up sharing XD

ja ne

moon
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I love this. The pompoms were funny. I hope this is one fic that you will get to continue in the near future. I want to see how they get home. I think it would be awesome if you had them go back to the past with Trunks. They could help fight the androids and then use the dragonballs to get back home.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
lol. That was good.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This sounds really good. I can't wait to read more.
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
i like it

kurama's a tease and hiei's just being difficult interesting

can't wait for the next chapter

please update soon

Darkfire
ayeala150 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
One word for this...KAWAII! I love it! Cute and adorable! Hiei is kept in character well, though i would think that he wouldn't be such a...prude. I dunno...my opinion, but hey, whatever. Bulma is so not oblivious! Awesome (insert overused cliche update line here) AWESOME HOPE YOU GET AROUND TO UPDATING SOON!
LittleGirl14 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
hey,

story is great!please,please,please continue!*puppy dog eyes*
kirallie chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Please say this isn't abandoned! It's really good! Can they take the androids? Why would the tentai be after them? More please!
meikouhaikitsune chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
WoW! that was slick no that was beyond slick please update soon
Happiness's Deceit chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
TT:...Kawaii...desu ne! ~-~

Kai: THat was good, really. Update soon!
chibikitsune chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
i know you're still alive since i just finished reading the update for your YYH/HP crossover who's name i've forgotten. this was your first story that i read and i loved it. i really would like you to continue but i knkow you are probably busy with other things so i'm not gonna really be all whiny about it. Higher Learning, that what the fic is called. anyway please keep writing this one and if you have writer's block i might have a few ideas. i love your stories. thanks for writing them.

-Chibikitsune
No One chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I wasn't insulting your plot,just the isn't the way God intended humans to that isn't the way humans should make cartoon characters either. I think everyone should realize that the double word "like" was an accident.