Reviews for The Cat's Help
anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
GET JESUS
scarlett tiger chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Its great you feel better. Its been since last year you posted( new year joke). I like Pc and Sb on how they get along somewhat with thier personalities. I wonder what oh-Co plan is to help with natsume... Its propably going to be an insane way to make Marco leave. Great I just thought of some yokai throwing him around like a ball and Marco having have no idea what is happening. Well good luck on your finals I had mine before winter brake. Anywho I noticed you have another devoted fan like me and well... I totally going to make my reviews as good or even better than theirs. From the competitive Scar.
P.S. a good trick for studying that I use is u
FriendlyPuppies chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I knew I couldn't trust her! I like this chapter, it was longer. Haha, Sensei wanted to show off! *whispering* 'Have sex, have sex, have sex.' *looks around* Natsume would never threaten to exorcise a yokai. Don't mind me...But really, I do love this story, I was smiling so big when Sensei appeared!
FriendlyPuppies chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Still don't trust her...*sharpening knife to kill Marco* If you want something done right, you've gotta do it yourself. I will not let anybody harm my beautiful Natsume! *charges off in search of Marco*
FriendlyPuppies chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I don't trust Oh-Co. She talks funny. Why's that?
FriendlyPuppies chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Natsume's friends would have chased after. Just saying. But don't think I only police you like this! I'm like this to everybody. Where's Taki? Have you not gotten that far yet? And maybe for Mrs. and Mr. Fujiwara name thing, you could just use their first names. Which are Touko and Shigeru, in case you don't know. It's weird to hear Tanuma being called Kaname, even though that is his first name. Anyway, gosh, I really hate Marco! Kick his ass Sensei!
FriendlyPuppies chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Marco's a meany head! I hope Nyanko-sensei kicks his ass! Poor Natsume...
FriendlyPuppies chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Ahahaha! That was funny! I liked, "You're just jealous none of your relationships have ever lasted that long." But you forgot to add 'Sensei. Natsume calls Sensei, Nyanko-sensei!' I don't want to say anything else though, because then you'll think I didn't like it, and I did. *whispers* 'Natsume would never say, "dude," either... Oh uh, here comes Marco. I can already tell this isn't going to be good.
FriendlyPuppies chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
The only problem I have with this is I don't think Natsume would ever say, 'retards.' Not even when he was a grumpy kid. He's too nice for that. Other then that, it sounds great!
Faceless Charmer chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
So glad you updated this! Can't wait to see what happens in this story!
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
My Halloween was uneventful. In my country Halloween isn't celebrated much so...no trick-or-treating for me, I drew a couple of pictures for it though, to celebrate in my own little way I guess. I liked this chapter a lot, it was very interesting as for your writing, it's got better.
Looking forward to more!
scarlett tiger chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gods so much swearing. I love it. I am so glad for another chapter. Ill answer your question my Halloween was fun, I got candy, got hit by a jack-o-lantern but I'm ok got more candy cause of it. Now onto the review. My thoughts on this chapter dun-dun-da-na Love it I think this your best chapter yet . I like the fact how all these people or yokai are trying to help Natsume. I think the one jealous of Natsume relationship is of course Tanuma. It is funny how all the handsome guy like Natsume and all the girls are going to be jealous of him because of it hahahahaha. anywho I love the chapter and how there is so much cursing also that everyone is trying to help which would lead to a alliance to help Natsume or they are going to get in each other's way. From all to full of candy Scar.
P.S hope you get better soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
i'll be happy when you update
Faceless Charmer chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Uwah! I hope you don't abandon this story, because I really like it!
Stacyxmen chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! FOR DOING A WONDERFUL NATSUME STORY! I TRIED READING SOME OF THE OTHERS BUT THEY DON'T COME CLOSE TO YOURS! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
_