Reviews for The Past Belongs Behind You
LauraJean1992 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
I've just read the entirety of this story and I'm hooked. Can't believe there's not gonna be any more!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
please do more
RachelKatie14 chapter 26 . 9/7/2012
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Awww...Joey...bless him! Anyways, loving the story babe! You need to update asap! I want Joey and Jaye together again! Please!

By the way, which actress would portray Jaye anyways?
RachelKatie14 chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Noo whos here dad ?xx
RachelKatie14 chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
Awhh joey to the rescue so happy you've updated :)
VampireGleekxx chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
I knew them lads were up to something! Yay! You've updated! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I completely adore this! Read it all in one go and I desperately need more! I love it how Jaye's just that little bit rebellious and refuses to be Joey's. It's great! The relationship she has with Roxy is good, you've made it seem so real that when I watched Eastenders, I slightly expected Jaye to be there haha! But just one little thing I have to pick is that I'd love Joey and Jaye to have a more lengthy conversation/ argument. So far they've only spoken for like 6 lines at the most.
But other than that I adore it - I just like to revel in a good romance!
HannahBanana94 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Something bad is going to happen. I know it. Update soon :)
HannahBanana94 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Oh, I have a feeling these guys are bad news :O
HannahBanana94 chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
YES! She found out about Tyler! This isn't going to go down well!
HannahBanana94 chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
NO! not Tyler! It was his plan in the first place!
HannahBanana94 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Dot with Aretha Franklin. I'd love to have seen that on the show :P Ohhhhhhhhhh Joey's jealous. As much as I love him, it deserves him- I can't say it I love him too much.
HannahBanana94 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Haha, Lucky 'Was it in her mouth?' I kind of hate her in this story. Aww they just kissed they have to get back together :(
HannahBanana94 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
OH! Who was it? Moving onto the next chapter now!