Reviews for plastic rings
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
FINALLY a good Zori fan fiction! Thank you thank you thank you!
The ending was just heart melting :-)
emerald1198 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is a beautiful piece; you should be very proud of it.
Until Monday and last night's episodes, I'll admit, I didn't have much of a reason to care about Tori and Zig's relationship, but now, there's a whole new veil of light shown over them. For me, at least, both characters finally came to life, especially Zig.
This is short and sweet, but it's a masterpiece, nonetheless. You've taken a small moment in time and turned it into a representation of Zig Novak. This may be a/u, but it certainly is not OOC. His hesitance and his nerves and his insecurity - you've shown it all with just the way he fumbles with a ring. And, though it took me a few moments to ponder, I like that Zig kept the ring in his pocket that day. To try to keep a moment so special going after it has past isn't like Zig; I think last night's episode really showed how much passion and insight on the world and its people that he holds back. Only once in a rare while - like now - does he speak his mind without holding back, and even then, it's short and it's savored. But I think that might be why Tori finds it worth while to love him.
And the ending - oh, the ending - don't even get me started. "He kisses the bride before she can [complain]." Could you have come up with a more fitting way to end their little fairy-tale? I think not. Because I'm sure there will always be a part of Zig that knows he's very different from Tori - I'm sure, by now, he's figured out that she's not better - but, still, he'll spend his whole life reminding her that (as cheesy as this sounds) love is all they need. I think that's a central theme when it comes to not just last night's episode, but also their relationship as a whole. And, with that ending, you portrayed it perfectly.
Not only are you a phenomenal writer, speaking in terms of literary technique, but you are also such a creative storyteller, so in sync with this character and the way he thinks. I would love to read more from you in this fandom!
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I didn't notice the "six years later" part at first. I was like what? o.O How can you end it there? Then I saw the other part and was reassured. Haha.

I love the part when it says that her shampoo "assaults his senses." Hilarious, lol.

Nice fic! D