Reviews for You Become a Habit to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really liked this! Very sweet. Plus I love the idea of the not quite wedding band wedding rings.
Rangers042376 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is gorgeous. I agree that the "teaching Brennan a lesson" thing is getting a little old. I don't see them ever having to get married for them to be happy together for the rest of their lives. I loved the feeling of this story. The banter between B&B is incredible and I love how you described their life together as parents. This was just a beautiful story.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I cannot get over how GORGEOUS this is. The stymying of expectations, their impatience and quick tempers with each other, the DEEP love, the logic of a child...this is perfection.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lovely story. I agree that Booth long ago stopped caring about being maried to Brennan; he's happy as long as they're together.
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love the story! And wholeheartedly agree with your end note!
leshagen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I don't think that Brennan will EVER believe in the institution of marriage. But saying that, I do believe that they will someday be married, but not because she changes her mind. She will do it for Booth because it means so much to him, and so little to her. She will do it to give him something he's always wanted, the same way she decided on Christine's baptism, to make him happy.
Anyhoo, thanks for sharing your wonderful story :D
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was all kinds of awesome. It's rare to find a story with so LITTLE dialogue be so damn GOOD. But THIS is a great example of that.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story. I kinda love the contrariness of B&B wearing wedding bands instead of getting married. Suits them perfectly.
Mire chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved it!, this is SO BONES AND BOOTH!..I can see this happen in "real life" with them!-Cant wait until your next fic
flixfreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love this.
Sharon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Personally, I want to see Brennan ask Booth to marry her on TV putting that aside I can see Brennan doing something like this to let Booth know she is committed to the relationship. The story is very believable for these characters.

I am relatively new to FF. I am surprised by the talent here. I love your writing and look forward to checking more stories.

Sharon_M745
Noie chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love how you wrote this; it's a great way to see them settle this particular argument and have them both happy with this results. Thanks so much for posting; I appreciate some happy times after this particular tunnel we're all stuck in!
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is just absolutely excellent in every possible way.

I love so much about this fic; it has had me grinning stupidly at my computer at 2am because it's just that good.

Really, you've just captured Booth and Brennan perfectly. It's just such a joy to read.
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I kind of like the idea of them being engaged to be engaged. I don't think they need to be a married couple in order to be who they are, which is my favorite crime solving duo and romantic couple. What a sweet story I loved it.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
gah! i love Booth and Brennan! that was so cute!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »