Reviews for Sleepless
Cosmic Nihilist chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Concept was great, but the whole Raven sleeps with the Future Gar, not well executed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Seems a bit OoC that Raven bangs a stranger just because he says that he loves her. In fact she seems completely out of character the whole time now that I think about it.
Lova chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
I love this fanfic! I need chapter three NOW like this is one of those ficus you just want to become canon!
Lirael1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Your story was very cute and well-written. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Kasumy-Chan chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh god i hope you will continue this wonderful piece. Please you are such a great writer and the story is so interesting.
OhGoodnessMarie chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Oh, this is great! I liked how the time-travel thing was short and simple, but it's still effecting BB and Raven. Future BB is like full of charm and then she gets back and present BB is adorably obnoxious all over again. :p Awh, but this was so great and cute, seriously. You already have the third part written? I really hope you post it one day! This is something that could be ended right away or even drawn out for twenty more chapters! That's a lot of work though, so three parts is understandable. (: Please update sometime! x
Gyhy chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Awesome story I cant wait to see what you come up with next. I cant wait to see BB and Raven's reactions when they wake up. I wonder if BB's being more assertive because of what future Raven told him. Are you gonna cover future Raven's interactions with BB?
TitanLover3353 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Love this! please update
shugokage chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Amazing story and wonderful plot good job!
Wink11 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I just read your story. I really like it so far. It was so cute when they both fell asleep. Please update soon.
lanamere chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Cyborg is so evil. XD please keep writing and update soon!
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
All I can say is WOW. You are amazing. This is by FAR the best Teen Titans FF I have ever read.
The characters were all very believable. I applaud you as a writer and can not wait for the next segment. This is favorited, followed, and subscribed.
a friend of old chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very good.I laughed so hard at the end when raven made stuff crash when she realized what bb meant
Densharr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
...Well, fair's fair, I guess. She sleeps with older!Beast Boy, I guess that he does the same...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Amazing simply amazing. I hope in the future chapter( if there are future chapters) you tell us what Beast boy and older Raven were doing while Raven was gone.