Reviews for Perfection
SerpensPrincess chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Please update soon i cant wait great job
Laysi246 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Please update! The story has such an interesting plot and it's so well written. Please, please, please, please, update!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
love it
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
TT-TT Poor Remus and ... Severus? I cat wait for the next update!
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Great story! More please. I hate how the older Malfoys treat their son... Remus and Severus was a bit of a surprise, but I like it. XD
I.C.2014 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Good job with the change of POV. It was interesting to see the differences between the Potter and the Malfoy families. I personally think that it's disgusting what Narcissa did to her own baby. So because Remus knows that Peter was the secret keeper from the beginning, does that also mean that Sirius will not end up in Azkaban?
Anyway, hope you continue to update.
Ruby Silken Sun chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Awesome chapter. Then again you always write something amazing. You could really feel the desperation the Potters must have felt.

Hope you enjoyed your prom and I am sad to here about your health problems, that is always scary and I hope you are doing better.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Dude I swear this story wants to make me cry. DX If I cry, it's your fault.
KeegSlytherin chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Well, I like this story. It's quite spot on regarding the differences in upbringing between Harry and Draco. You really have a talent in making situations realistic and believable, if I didn't know this was fanfiction I could totally belive J.K. wrote this .
All that's left to say is three words: please update soon! (add to that sentence the fanboy behaviour and squeals of impatience)
Hasenpffiefer chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Poor Draco :( i was wondering, will harry be having family issues soon or is he not going to have any at all?
charrly chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Loving it! Excited to read more
Saiph chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This is adorable and tragic.
LadyGreenleafofMirkwood chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Lovely chapter. I love that Moxy and Dobby are taking care of Draco. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the great work! :)
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
TT-TT Poor Draco, his parents so don't deserve him! DX Please update whenever RL doesn't get in the way.
Absidoodle chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
loving this fic; can't wait to read more!