Reviews for Who You Are
Loved it but needs a continuation PLEASE give us a continuation PRETTY PLEASE
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Really Nice!
Everwood9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I loved this alot beautiful story x
ferggirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really nice. I love the video you were inspired by, and you did a great job of really expanding a few key moments from the episode. Just the right balance of emotion and snark, and I salute you for ending it with a kiss on the cheek and a shove out the door. :)
imahistorian chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I felt like that song was practically meant for Kensi and it fit the episode so well. And I love that you may have been in any way inspired to write this masterpiece from that. Because this really is an amazing tag to the episode and you hit on so many things, from Kensi's mother to her feelings in the aftermath of finding out what happened to her father. And I loved that you had Deeks ask her about whether or not she's staying. I think after her motivations in joining NCIS became clear in that episode that it's a valid question he would have at least wondered. So I really enjoyed your take on their interaction after the episode. Marvelous job!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was very well done. I love how Kensi is letting him in, how they say something but not everything but they still understand. I love how much Deeks cares and wants to protect her and that he didn't want her to leave NCIS. This was just what I needed for my K&D fix. Thanks!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great story! I love the Blye, Ks too! They are the best ever episodes:D
I admit to having watched part 2 over 6 times and I have yet to watch Tuesday's that I recorded!
anonkp chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What a great story. You definitely got their dynamic down well. My favorite thing was the way you described Deeks looking at her. I don't know what it was about the way you did it, but I really liked your repeated little descriptions of his intent looks.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Despite the abundance of stories having been written after 'Blye, K', this caught me totally my surprise because you addressed something new and, for me, unexplored. The part about Deeks inquiring whether Kensi will leave NCIS left me feeling how appropriate it was. There was so much honest emotion there and you've once again managed to capture the essence of Kensi and Deeks. When Kensi thanks Deeks just as Kensi, I loved that - tender, sweet and at the same time so realistic. I hope you write many more NCIS: LA stories in the future because you have a real talent for it.
God'srider chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is one of the best stories, I have read in a while! Wonderful job! Very in character and sweet! I would love to see more!
kath46 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow this was wonderful, i loved your look after the sun goes down scene at the end. I love these one shots!
yellowledbetter chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for such an amazing story. I'm always really happy when I get the alert for one of your stories cause I know I will love it!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow! That was really good. Excellent and plausible ep add on. Thanks for sharing and sacrificing two days to do so.
alphabetcookie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awesome as usual! i loved it, you really have a way with words :) more please!
pallysdeeks chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AWESOME! it was soooo goooooooooooooooooood!