Reviews for Hawk and Wolf
Rumjunkie chapter 34 . 11/3/2014
Great story, I was thoroughly impressed with the way you wrote the characters and loved the perspective of a mutant Clint.

Bravo!
EctoPhantom13 chapter 34 . 5/3/2014
Hahaha... I finally finished! Amazing story, I wish you'd write more!

-Anna
EctoPhantom13 chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
Oh, my... hahahahaha! Scottie and Logan were acting like 5 year olds! Great chapter, can't wait to read more!

-Besil
EctoPhantom13 chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Oh my... hahaha! You had Logan singing "What makes you Beautiful"?! AWESOME! I was laughing the whole time. And Bobby singing "Call Me Maybe"?! EQUALLY AWESOME!

Very funny chapter! Keep up the good work!

-Anna
EctoPhantom13 chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
Yeah, always blame Google Translate, not the author. The author does everything perfectly, it's the computer/Internet that messes everything up.

Great story so far! I kinda always did imagine Hawkeye as a mutant.

-Besil
defyconformity chapter 34 . 2/21/2014
Awwww! Clintasha :D he he
N Harmonic chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
man if their brothers then they can't be a couple!
Aheira chapter 34 . 6/8/2013
Ok, so, I just finished the story. It was good, the beginning was mindblowing! But then... came the twist. I mean, Scott and Logan don't like eachother much, but they respect the other. Even in the movies. Jean isn't so bitchy, but ok. And the bashing from Charles to Logan was unreal, in the movies and comics was Charles the "father" figure of Logan, but it was your story, you surely had your reasons. Also to be honest is the chance for having tribles and twins very low (story, I know, just sayin') But I fought it was a good story, a little rash at the end, but good.
Nightmare in high heels chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Like it
mysticmoon1331 chapter 34 . 2/5/2013
thanks so much for this story! it was very well enjoyed! :D
avengingwolves chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
loved it!
avengingwolves chapter 34 . 1/10/2013
love this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2012
I reall love the fanfiction! It's probably one of my favorites... I'll add it to my favorites list when I log in. :)
Epok-kun chapter 34 . 10/28/2012
:) i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it!
Lego Land chapter 1 . 10/27/2012