Reviews for Elves don't die
The Taser-Wielding Trickster chapter 10 . 9/27
Love the nickname 'Cayenne' for Darcy.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 10 . 9/16
First I Love the bit with Kirk and Bones
Second the whole fic is totally awesome!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/26
Awesome story! I love all the cameos! I hope you continue to write it was amazin!
Miss Easily Obsessed chapter 10 . 6/11
Loved it!
acompletenerd chapter 10 . 4/11
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
kat callan chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh Darcy.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Very cool, I definitely love Darcy in this one. Personally, I just like her- any romantic entanglements are purely case by case- and you've done an excellent job with her here, so you have my kudos. Phil is a BAMP, as it should be, and I very much love the title. And the fact that at the wedding Darcy blithely insists that, as an elf, Phil will not die. Overall, I just think it's very well done, even if the focus shifted from Darcy simply being Phil's keeper to Clint's girlfriend and generally in with the Avengers. That she has the spine to stand up to Clint and Natasha not once but many times was really great to see. And she wasn't at all whiny or melodramatic after the Goblin, which I haven't seen nearly enough. Just, really good job, I enjoyed it.
Skyah Charity Rain chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
sea-kingdom chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
chapter 8? my favourite chapter so far
i was crying tears of laughter at the 'i like hawks' part, and honestly, clint is such an idiot but i like him anyway
gotta love darcy
erik chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Not a fan of the pairing(s) in this story but it has been a great read. It is well written and a great look at Darcy's thoughts.
yay chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
This was really lovely. I like that her being there centers around Phil initially.
yay chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
If her father is dead, why make excuses to her parents?
fringeperson chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Darcy loves her life, and I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Just realized you put in Star Trek
lauralina chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
OMG! This was just so good! I loved it. I'm so happy I found your story.