Reviews for Strangers
Awesome, I love it!
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved! :-D
narelclollie chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
I feel for Maggie! But I'm glad she's alright! Now onto the sequel! Love this story! It was awesome!
narelclollie chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
Awesome chapter! Maggie's really started tapping into her abilities! Poor Maggie she better be alright! I feel for Stiles!
narelclollie chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
Stiles is obviously jealous of Issac even if he won't admit! I feel bad for Issac! Love Danny! Enjoying the Stiles and Maggie interaction so much! Poor Karen and the baby I like her. Stupid Kate Argent, I hate her! Great chapter!
narelclollie chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
Absolutely love that she and Stiles finally kissed and not once but twice! And while I love Maggie and Stiles I don't mind her and Issac. Love how much Derek's wants to protect and keep one of his only living family alive! Awesome chapter!
narelclollie chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Loved it! Loved how worried and concerned Scott was about Maggie! Enjoying the Stiles moments about Maggie! Absolutely love that Derek and Maggie are cousins!
narelclollie chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Poor louis, I like his character, he was a good uncle! Poor Karen, poor Stiles. Can she see the future or was that a one time thing! Love that her and Dere are family but they don't know that yet even though they act like they are. I love their bond!
narelclollie chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Great chapter! I like Stiles when he's drunk. Love Danny, he's a great friend to Maggie.
narelclollie chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
I'm glad Stiles knows that she went to the funeral. I'm glad Maggie unlike Scott didn't just throw Derek under the bus. Great chapter!
narelclollie chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Poor Maggie!and I know she has every right to be angry with Stiles but I feel bad for him to. Enjoying the budding friendship between Derek and Maggie.
narelclollie chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Awesome chapter! I hate that Kate Argent! I like Maggie and Derek are bonding and love how Stiles and her are reconnecting! Glad Maggie stuck up for Erica! I have feeling Stiles is going to be finding out that she is indeed a witch soon and its not just some rumor about her family but true.
narelclollie chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
I like how good friends her and Danny are! Loved that she hit Greenberg! Stiles seems jealous of Issac even if he doesn't realize it. Maggie is so badass! absolutely love that she can handle herself! I'm glad that Scott and Stiles managed to get some of her clothes. Loving the interactions between Maggie and Stiles!
narelclollie chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Good I really loved this chapter! And I'm glad that Stiles and Maggie are trying! Like that she already has interactions with both Boyd and Issac.
narelclollie chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Man Maggie had to deal with a bunch of stuff on one of the worse days of her life and Stiles was not helping! I cant believe he called her that! I like how Derek concerned about her! Like all the interactions between everyone! I'm not surprise she is fine trying with Stiles that's only so much a pertain could put up with.