Reviews for The Heart of the Lion
Why not bring the other pevensies into the battle for Hogwarts?
Blufox03 chapter 42 . 7/20
I absolutely love this story! It's a shame you haven't updated though:'(
I'm definitely recommending his to all my friends and favouriting it!
I hope you update soon,

Blu
I think harry and lucy will make a good cupple
if they ever met
NabikiB chapter 6 . 4/8
Ah, but Harry likely has...Martha Jones, that is.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 4/8
The average student will be a good deal safer, the above average one needs Dragon-hide Armor, the ones that have the devil's own luck should probably just hide in the TARDIS...but the 11th is a good choice of personality for a school...Matt's Doctor gets on well with children.
Kirimbloodsoul chapter 42 . 2/23
noooooooooooooooo! I need more
Kirimbloodsoul chapter 30 . 2/21
love the Hogan's heroes reference
Artemis chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
I think Sophie Turner or Saoirse Ronan would be a better choice for Georgiana. Their features are much more "elven" like than DBR. I'd also choose someone who's a natural red head for the future Doctor. Perhaps Damian Lewis (Loved him in Band of Brothers).
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
PPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
More more more
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 42 . 10/17/2014
Love this update? But quick question... will they save Gallifrey?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Update please
goddragonking chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Gracealma chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
Great great story. You put a lot of thought into your story and it shows. I do hope that Voldemort doesn't become a evil master timelord? The Doctor, Harry, and the others will never be able to kill him.
Vlad Gorovitch chapter 42 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...