Reviews for The Heart of the Lion
Pjackson-Teenwolf20 chapter 2 . 10/10
.com.C O .com .com .COM
Guest chapter 38 . 8/3/2016
Why not bring the other pevensies into the battle for Hogwarts?
Blufox03 chapter 42 . 7/20/2016
I absolutely love this story! It's a shame you haven't updated though:'(
I'm definitely recommending his to all my friends and favouriting it!
I hope you update soon,

Blu
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
I think harry and lucy will make a good cupple
if they ever met
NabikiB chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Ah, but Harry likely has...Martha Jones, that is.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
The average student will be a good deal safer, the above average one needs Dragon-hide Armor, the ones that have the devil's own luck should probably just hide in the TARDIS...but the 11th is a good choice of personality for a school...Matt's Doctor gets on well with children.
RealMasterLink chapter 42 . 2/23/2016
noooooooooooooooo! I need more
RealMasterLink chapter 30 . 2/21/2016
love the Hogan's heroes reference
Artemis chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
I think Sophie Turner or Saoirse Ronan would be a better choice for Georgiana. Their features are much more "elven" like than DBR. I'd also choose someone who's a natural red head for the future Doctor. Perhaps Damian Lewis (Loved him in Band of Brothers).
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
PPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
More more more
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 42 . 10/17/2014
Love this update? But quick question... will they save Gallifrey?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Update please
goddragonking chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Gracealma chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
Great great story. You put a lot of thought into your story and it shows. I do hope that Voldemort doesn't become a evil master timelord? The Doctor, Harry, and the others will never be able to kill him.