Reviews for The Heart of the Lion
Artemis chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
I think Sophie Turner or Saoirse Ronan would be a better choice for Georgiana. Their features are much more "elven" like than DBR. I'd also choose someone who's a natural red head for the future Doctor. Perhaps Damian Lewis (Loved him in Band of Brothers).
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
PPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
More more more
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 42 . 10/17/2014
Love this update? But quick question... will they save Gallifrey?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Update please
goddragonking chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
goddragonking chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Gracealma chapter 42 . 12/5/2013
Great great story. You put a lot of thought into your story and it shows. I do hope that Voldemort doesn't become a evil master timelord? The Doctor, Harry, and the others will never be able to kill him.
Vlad Gorovitch chapter 42 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 42 . 9/22/2013
I really love this story. It's absolutely fantastic. I love the fact that you've combined two of my favourite stories and my favourite tv show in a fanfic. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Please update soon and keep up the brilliant work! :)

Spirit
Egbert1963 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Great story, but I am a bit of a nitpicker and have to say there is one error in this chapter. You write the age of the doctor is 1400 years, when during the episodes with amy and rory his age is around 915.
Still please keep writing it is still a great story.
Shonisto chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
Really good story so far, good on ya, oh and I just couldn't resist, where is horizont alley?
Haylie Myers chapter 42 . 5/26/2013
Yay. We met Clara. Great chapter. Loved it. A bit short. But that's ok. Can't wait for more. Keep up the amazing work. Haylie Myers
god of all chapter 42 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
goddragonking chapter 42 . 5/26/2013
great ch hope for more
Haylie Myers chapter 41 . 5/10/2013
Amazing story!
Can't wait for more. Loving this. Three amazing fandoms in one story. And it works. Well done.
Keep up the good work