Reviews for Emerald Dawn
Chargone chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
ouch. alternate ending is made of the suck :S

main ending reads like it's setting up for a sequel :D

over all, i rate this fic a solid "awesome".

good work :D

(three out of four lines prior to this one end in smilies? noooooooooooo!)
Chargone chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
and English/Welsh Longbowmen fired alternating volleys of level and dropping (arcing?) shots to overcome shields (the shield could only block one or the other at a time with any degree of effectiveness, after all.) the ideal would be to have both arrows hit at once, but when you've got massed archers firing in volleys, the level shots get their faster, and rate of fire matters, i doubt that happened much. (longbow shafts (not arrows or bolts, shafts) were almost as long as buffy's new spear, just by the by. )
Chargone chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
""No, no. You take out the other person and listen to how it sounds. So, would you say, 'finished off I' or 'finished off me'?" the librarian corrected."

'course, most English speakers speaking actual English would say 'finished me off' not 'finished off me' ... that whole 'English actually has postpositions as well as prepositions. a lot of them are both. use them as such' thing.
nice to see someone getting the i/me thing right though.
ranma hibiki chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
T_T
I liked the other ending better. it's buffy's death that makes me sad, but that giles went and did that and went to prison just to keep his kids safe.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Awesome story yo!
EygptianFireFly chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
So this story lead me to researching Green Arrow. Which lead to me finding out about the new series from CW called Arrow. Which I am now psyched to see. So great story, based on a great superhero.
pax-draconix chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
With the anciety thing, Oliver Queen was without a bow and spear multiple times. He was also a businessman. So, will Xander be learning to function without these elements constantly in hand? - maybe at hand though.
bigstu chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
v good read so far nice mix of everything without going overboard esp on the arrows.
thanks
Fayari chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Meh, sequel?
Madhatter1981 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
I have to admite the alturnative YAHF stories are probably my favorite AU Buffy stories. Good job.

Mad.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Liking the story keep it up, i also agree on the Spear-bow VS Crossbow-stake issue
tanis19 chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Great chapter!
Loiosh311 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Loved the fic. Very interesting read!
bub23453 chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
FANTASTIC story! I just found it and couldn't stop til I was done. Can't wait for the sequel! PLEASE Tell me there will be a sequel!
Knives91 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
A sad and bloody ending. But still well done and excellently written.

To the fallen. May they find peace. Seyla.

Fine ending bossman. I await further exploits eagerly!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »