Reviews for Emerald Dawn
NIGHT3187 chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
great story was kinda hoping it would be continued
kurofai-fan1 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
this was really good! Please,Please,please write a sequel!
ash.j.silver chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
very ggod story thank you
Miron chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Very enjoyable story, would have liked to have been a bit longer though.
SquiggytheMage chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
wow dark!
mmsbddvr chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I love the businessman part of Xander already. Btw your image manipulation was top notch. The Xander Green Arrow outfit looks hardly touched even under zoom.
Chargone chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
ouch. alternate ending is made of the suck :S

main ending reads like it's setting up for a sequel :D

over all, i rate this fic a solid "awesome".

good work :D

(three out of four lines prior to this one end in smilies? noooooooooooo!)
Chargone chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
and English/Welsh Longbowmen fired alternating volleys of level and dropping (arcing?) shots to overcome shields (the shield could only block one or the other at a time with any degree of effectiveness, after all.) the ideal would be to have both arrows hit at once, but when you've got massed archers firing in volleys, the level shots get their faster, and rate of fire matters, i doubt that happened much. (longbow shafts (not arrows or bolts, shafts) were almost as long as buffy's new spear, just by the by. )
Chargone chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
""No, no. You take out the other person and listen to how it sounds. So, would you say, 'finished off I' or 'finished off me'?" the librarian corrected."

'course, most English speakers speaking actual English would say 'finished me off' not 'finished off me' ... that whole 'English actually has postpositions as well as prepositions. a lot of them are both. use them as such' thing.
nice to see someone getting the i/me thing right though.
ranma hibiki chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
T_T
I liked the other ending better. it's buffy's death that makes me sad, but that giles went and did that and went to prison just to keep his kids safe.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Awesome story yo!
EygptianFireFly chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
So this story lead me to researching Green Arrow. Which lead to me finding out about the new series from CW called Arrow. Which I am now psyched to see. So great story, based on a great superhero.
pax-draconix chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
With the anciety thing, Oliver Queen was without a bow and spear multiple times. He was also a businessman. So, will Xander be learning to function without these elements constantly in hand? - maybe at hand though.
bigstu chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
v good read so far nice mix of everything without going overboard esp on the arrows.
thanks