Reviews for Emerald Dawn
Mortimer Grimm chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
A great story. NOW WRITE A SEQUEL! :D
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Loved this story. Sorry it ended, it could of had so much more.

I mean the actual potential for this series is ridiculous with Willow to help

Xander in the construction and research for his projects he really could get

a huge company going then there still is all the other stuff that happens in the future.

Also there is so many more series you could add for additional content to if you wanted to.

I would of not been surprised if charmed or ironman was to show up in your story.

and while i know green arrow was part of the whole justice league you could just separate him

and have him be based only on his own comic. I mean you could do so much with this story im sad to see it end so suddenly. But loved it and please keep writing fan-fiction.

I'm now going to look at your other works Se-ya
MavenAlysse chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Yikes! Damn... got pretty grim at the end. The hits just kept coming, didn't it? First learning there were 'good' demons that they were killing - then having Kendra (or Buffy) killed. Whew. Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Sadly this alternate ending is better than the other, it has more emotional inducing than the first. The Ripper surfacing at the end and doing what needs to be done for his surviving children is in character for Giles and in the spirit of the show. I unmanly cried at this ending.

Thanks for a good read

Peanut Gallery
NIGHT3187 chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
great story was kinda hoping it would be continued
kurofai-fan1 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
this was really good! Please,Please,please write a sequel!
ash.j.silver chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
very ggod story thank you
Miron chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Very enjoyable story, would have liked to have been a bit longer though.
SquiggytheMage chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
wow dark!
mmsbddvr chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I love the businessman part of Xander already. Btw your image manipulation was top notch. The Xander Green Arrow outfit looks hardly touched even under zoom.
Chargone chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
ouch. alternate ending is made of the suck :S

main ending reads like it's setting up for a sequel :D

over all, i rate this fic a solid "awesome".

good work :D

(three out of four lines prior to this one end in smilies? noooooooooooo!)
Chargone chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
and English/Welsh Longbowmen fired alternating volleys of level and dropping (arcing?) shots to overcome shields (the shield could only block one or the other at a time with any degree of effectiveness, after all.) the ideal would be to have both arrows hit at once, but when you've got massed archers firing in volleys, the level shots get their faster, and rate of fire matters, i doubt that happened much. (longbow shafts (not arrows or bolts, shafts) were almost as long as buffy's new spear, just by the by. )
Chargone chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
""No, no. You take out the other person and listen to how it sounds. So, would you say, 'finished off I' or 'finished off me'?" the librarian corrected."

'course, most English speakers speaking actual English would say 'finished me off' not 'finished off me' ... that whole 'English actually has postpositions as well as prepositions. a lot of them are both. use them as such' thing.
nice to see someone getting the i/me thing right though.
ranma hibiki chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
T_T
I liked the other ending better. it's buffy's death that makes me sad, but that giles went and did that and went to prison just to keep his kids safe.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 9/23/2012