Reviews for Love 4Ever
C.Teden chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Can I review my own story?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
The story was very interesting, I'm surprised that you could recall the entire left 4 dead intro with such ease. This is one of my new favorite fan fictions!
Thanks for the awesome story!
Can't wait for the next one!
MyChemicalFiction chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Good ending. Good job.
Ally-Kat chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
I thought it was awesome. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Oh and your chocolates.:)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
RIP Rochelle. :,(
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
I just realized that Banoi is the island for "Dead Island" O_o
izzyp120 chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Awsome
MyChemicalFiction chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
I'm a little confused now...
MyChemicalFiction chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
People that post negative reviews as guests couldn't portray themselves as being ANY more cowardly. Dont listen to anything they're saying. Your story is brilliant and it had me at the first line.
hater chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
your story is shit! i havent read anything more shit in my entire life and i read twilight. youll never amount to anything so stop writing and kill youself
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
More? More. More! MORE! Hahahahaha! Just kidding. But seriously, more.
Rylie Overbeck chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
You know, I'm not really a big fan of the whole Ellis and Zoey stuff, so I wasn't too interested in this chapter. Zoey is independent, a bit bitchy, bad-ass, and knows how to use cuss words, like me, and she is never really big on all the happy stuff. Ellis is cool but way to over-joyed. He's not so independent, uses bad language the wrong way, never sees problems, loud, and wants all the attention. They have most nothing in common. If I were Zoey, I'd probably make sure he left me alone. I'm good at making people mad.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love Bill. I cried when he died. It wasn't really a big deal, but it was enough to make me sad. :'(
MyChemicalFiction chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
You're an amazing writer, and this story is even more amazing! Don't you dare think anything less than that! I love your story. Keep calm and write more :3