Reviews for Ashes & Wine
b chapter 31 . 6/26/2014
This was an awesome story! love it!
cemmia chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
Really great story! Loved it!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
This was amazing!
ShapedLikeStars chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
I know you're already done this fic but oh my lord Ava annoys me soooooooooooooo much! I'm so sorry to say that too. I love the story anyway though :)
Black-Uranium chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Loved both your stories.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Loving your story. I hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
Ok So i've been reading this and you actually introduce to some great songs. Then i see some of my favorites Kelly Clarkson, 30 STM, now A Perfect Circle. I want to have your baby's :D Awesome fic, love the smut :D Love from Chile :D
mrsbfoster11 chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
Such a good job. I can't wait for a third... If you wanna do one, that is ;D
No complaints on my end if you do :)
mrsbfoster11 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Love the banter between Kher and Greenly
RoboticPiff chapter 31 . 12/6/2012
Third Please I MUST KNOW IF CONKHER GET MARRIED ITS KILLING ME THE DUSPENSE
Rhanon Brodie chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
This was an interesting 'settling' of the story. I use the word 'settling' as I feel you aren't quite done with this arc. Your use of Rocco was FLAWLESS. Such a great moment, you wrote him true to character. It didn't feel forced in the least, like many interactions with peripheral characters can be. This is one of the best written - and you were wise to include appearances of him right from the get go. Such a great honor to have the third most reviewed in this fandom, take a bow, you deserve it. Can't wait for your next foray into The Walking Dead fandom and if you need someone to peruse those ideas up your sleeve for you, you know how to reach me! Scrap swapping is a great way for writers to learn from, and inspire their fellow writers.
SaraLostInes chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
This was a really good ending because you managed to give the girls their happy ending and the guys got to keep their calling.
AislingIsobel chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
Sorry this took so long...my Mac was being otherwise occupied. Anyway onto the story...
It was so amazing, the behind the scenes wedding was so cute between Kher and Ava, just like sisters and now I guess they really are. Aiden with the princess line was adorbs! The nervousness of Murphy and the stoic nature of Connor beautifully captured and then he turns into the man we all want swooping in to hold up Kher and then at her bedside going into labor. I was actually scared that she was gone. Ya got me...

The scene with Rocco was very well done, I appreciated that it wasn't a just kidding scene. Heavenly advice from the least likely source. I'm not to sure, even after letting the story sinking in, about the boys being the Saints again, but that is there calling. Nice open door you left us with just the right amount of closure to end it. The twins, they're twins! So cute and those names were perfection. I love babies, hence why I have one. Their little expressions and noises they make, ohhh, heart melting...

All in all fantastically amazing story my friend. I enjoyed each and ever chapter, every word and phrase. It was unique and original, which is hard to do in this genre, and thoroughly enjoyable. I got so excited every time a new chapter was posted. I am so glad that I had the privilege to read and help you out if you needed, if I did help. You, my friend, are amazingly talented and I look forward to where you're gonna go next. I love you! I will talk with you soon!
PiercedHeart114 chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
Lovely ending! I love the boys' names, they are so cute. I totally understand why you put the boys back to work, it's what they do and it's so nice to get a last look at Rocco. I am so sad that the story is over but you picked a great ending with everything. I look forward to your next story, whatever it may be.
SilverMoonlit chapter 31 . 10/13/2012
:((( I sad now, no more ConKher:'''’( life will never be the same lol, great end absolutely loved this story and it had a great ending. I like how Kher compared the "Saints" as military or cops, very good comparison:)