Reviews for Eleanor Rigby
3liaNav chapter 1 . 3/8
Hello! First of all: English is not my native language. Just in case I write an abomination.

This, THIS, I loved it. It broke my heart but I loved it. I cried a lot and didnt help that I was listening to Asleep by The Smiths but I found it beautiful. Beautiful write, you've a great talent. Really I adored, I read it four times and I still want to read it again. I have some questions and if you don't mind to answer:

How did you come up with the story? Why Johnny and Squee? Why Johnny says that they cannot see him? The part of Johnny and the drawing is part real? And the ending is a flashback or something else?

You dont have to answer if you cant. I understand that sometimes things are better unexplained. I truly hope to see you continue writing more
Rival lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was perfect! :) I loved it so much! Perfectly angsty, perfectly executed!
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Whoa. Tough Stuff. But... I like it. In this vast land of OC's and fakes, your story is real.
LadyMacbeth'sHomegirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG! this is sooo amazing! you have skills that i wish i possessed. consider this on my favorites.
UnicornxNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Dawww :) So sweet. Even though I already read it, I decided to read it again cuz I remembered how much I liked it