Reviews for Another Avatar InsertStory
Majin Blues chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nicely done, I know you said it was a one-shot but I can't help but wonder how it would turn it if you continued. Btw thanks for the 'Plug' _
IndigoSnake16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Kind of wish LittleKing had an account so I could just write a reply, but this is the next best thing. Anyways, woh, that is some crazy detail there. Since you went through all that trouble of writing it down, I'm curious as to what it might look like. Anyways, I'm still trying to formulate a plan of transferring an image on a TV screen to the computer so if I ever manage to discover how-I'll send you an image. I couldn't possibly draw the avatar. When I say I suck at drawing, I really mean it. It'd sooner be a stick figure than anything recognizably human.

And, LittleKing, I know you can use things other than a sword. I kind of had no imagination when first playing the game and had Leonard [longsword], Yulie, and Eldore use swords with Yulie becoming an exceptional healer. I never used Eldore and my avatar was a mage-good in elemental magic, staff skills, and some divine magic.
I-am-LB3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I wouldn't have gone into extreme in depth detail as little-king lol no offense, but i just would have drawn my avatar. it's my profile pic on here now.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good liked it.
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
when I want to memorize the image of my Avatar I just write down every detail about the avatar in the customization part of the game. This is what my Avatar is like.

Name: Ryan

Eyebrow height: 20

Eyebrow width: 27

Eyebrow depth: 0

Eyebrow span: 50

Eyebrow color: 9th row (up and down), 5th column (left and tp right)

Eye type: 9

Ear height: 100

Ear angle: 40

Hairstyle: 39

Hair color: 1st row, 8th column

Mole type: 1 (AKA no mole or birthmarks)

Facial hair type: 1 (AKA no facial hair)

voice type: 16

I hope that this helps with your problem of putting your avatar's image on the computer. If you go through the effort of making an avatar that looks like the one I mentioned above I will give you a cookie. :)

By the way an avatar has the choice of using weapons other than a sword.