Reviews for MDBC New Years Eve Remix
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
TO MARIE OR MARIA THATS NOT WAS SHE WAS SAYING AT ALL. SHE JUST HAD A WHAT IF ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE BOOK. LEAVE HER ALONE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY PEOPLES DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE.
SO STOP. I MEAN IT.
-TIRED OF READING HORRIBLE PEOPLES COMMENTS
Zainab chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Super sad and amazing.
Marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. The thing is, I would love Jonas if he was a character in some other series. But he doesn't work in tMDBC because Jess has been waiting for Darcy for like 4 years before she finally got him, and Jonas? Jonas and Jess would be perfect for each other if Darcy wasn't a character. Jonas just pops out as soon as Jess and Darcy start going out together. It wouldn't be right to leave Darcy hanging there. If, say, Darcy was a gross jerk who was using Jess, or something like that, Jonas would be OK. But Darcy is an 'elite boyfriend,' which is shown when we see that he didn't fall for Savannah or Sophie, he stayed loyal to Jess. I think that tMDBC would be cooler if Jess and Darcy had more in common, yes, but Jess and Darcy were meant for each other. Period.
Marie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wait... are you trying to say Jonas is better than Darcy?
DARCY BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF JONAS! YOU TRAITOR! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST J/J IS BETTER THAN J/D?!
Marie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice plot with Jonas even though it was kind of cheezy and... oh i don't know. You should have made this a super long fic with tons of chapters- then you could include Jonas coming to visit and Darcy getting mad and Jess freaking out while they fight over her.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wait Jess and Darcy are better.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I think that Jess should have gone with Jonas honestly because they have so much more in common. Does anyone else agree with me because I don't want to seem like a dork or anything but I just read that part of Home For The Holidays and Jonas and Jess seem like a good fit.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
By this point it would be 4 years of crush before you finally got Darcy Hawthorne.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OOC. But good.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Seriously? Everything was great up untill Darcy said I will always love you. OOC much?
Taylorellabee657 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow! where did you come ftom? that was soooo good! you should be an author later on in life!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was pretty good. One thing is that I think Jess and darcys texting would not be so bad and I think Jess was a little OOC here.

But other than that good job!

Ky
AlaTheBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AWWW darcy and jess ! I wonder if this will happen in the 6 book. I mean if he finds out about Jonas