Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a lovely one shot. I must admit I had never given it much thought, how Mrs Undersee truly was or her relationship with Maysilee. I really liked it because you made me see things in a completely different way. I liked that you ended in a more hopeful note even though this one shot focused and sacrifices and delusion. Great job.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
When I recommended "Dangerous Waters" on Nightlock Recs, my favorite part of the fic that I came back to over and over was that it did "tell it like it is". And so did this piece. It works just as well here and is still as amazing.

The Undersees here and their dynamic is very complicated, raw and real, detailed.

I do believe that if someone didn't read THG and just stumbled onto this fic, they'd think that the Undersees were major characters in the book, and they'd definitely get just how screwed up the universe of Panem is.

So, I recommended this over at Nightlock, too:
nightlockfics -dot- blogspot -dot- com/2012/11/family-fanfic-part-one-undersees -dot- html
(If that doesn't show up, just let me know and I'll try to get it to you some other way.)

Thanks for sharing this - keep writing!

-Lavender Flame
bleachers chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is amazing. I don't actually have any criticisms, and I . . . can't say much because aslkdjgalksdjgklasjglkasdgj.

I love this. c:

It's lovely and perfect and ugh.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I once read a fic where the Donner twins were saying goodbye after Maysilee was reaped, and in a situation kind of like The Parent Trap, a Peacekeeper took the wrong twin and sent her to the Capitol to participate in the Games. Now I will forever think of Maysilee as Mrs. U and Mrs. U as Maysilee . . . if that makes any sense.

(I love your story.)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
-dies- I feel so sorry for Mizar. It's really not her fault. I love Madge - she's a great daughter
singing like blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Mizar was more than lost. You couldn't live when you were already dead.

Wow. That line was powerful.

So, this was amazing! I loved the piece, especially Mizar's character. I wish I could read the whole thing, I actually had to edit out a section of my piece, it was much bigger than the other sections, like, a 1000 words, but if I edited other bits out it wouldn't make sense, so I had to edit that bit out, which made me unhappy. :(

But, this was fantastic!

Alex xox
SassySunshine-PlsReadProfile chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah, the tragedy of the Undersee/Donner family. Good job!
delicateruins chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really loved this - I've never read a story about the mayors wife before, and I really love how you explored how she would have been before and after Maysilee's death. And it was just so very sad when Mr. Undersee finally gave up on her.
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You're welcome!

Yes! The sort of thing I was looking for, my goodness. That was amazing. I love what you did with the prompt, how you incorporated all the concepts. I can't think of anything else to say. Just wow. Great job.
TheGoldenHairedMockingjay chapter 1 . 7/25/2012