Reviews for Rydia: Heart and Heartache
Um, I was reading this recently and chapter 14 is from your Legend of Zelda Fanfic
jadeytte chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Hey, continue, please :) Very good
runesphere chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
oh- oh oh oh boy i'm flkajsdkl. I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR A KISS! thIS- OOOOOOOOH THIS STORY IS REALLY REALLY GOOD I LOVE IT! AH, I LOVE IT! i don't know if you're still updating it or anything like that but i really, really adore it and i just. hh h ghds ladgjsfld
ZeroKirby chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this. Just because of the nature of the story, I love rereading this.
alesana4ever chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
OMG i'm finally reviewing lol. I'm sorry i didn't review earlier but you know how life gets busy. Anyways sad to say i kinda forgot what hapened and didn't remember what was going until after awhile. So yeah great chapter and yay Kain finally kissed her well it was a chaste kiss but its still a kiss. The only problem i had with this chapter was at the very end when Rydia asked why he had kissed her. It just seemed to cliche to me, you know like in other fics when the girl falls and the guy is suddenly there to catch her as she is falling. But whatever its your story and you can do whatever you want. Great chapter! :)
alesana4ever chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
Now that I have replayed Dissidia 012 I can kind of imagine hearing Kain's voice whenever he talks or thinks. Great fighting scene, I actually thought that either Kain or Edge was going to bash one anothers face in with Kain's would be horrible for either one of them considering they're both good looking. *cough* *cough* especially *cough* Kain *cough* *cough*
Excuse me for that but there was a tickle in my throat he he. Shame them both for fighting, they both knew better and now they went and hurt Rydia's feelings. Can't wait to read what happens to the trio and if Kain will find any leads on the assassins. Great chapter.
alesana4ever chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Good chapter not as much action in it though but whatever. It so sweet and nice of Kain to protect Rydia. I wonder what question Rydia was going to ask Kain before she changed it. And its a mystery for me that only you, the author can solve, lol.
Don't pay attention to that last part, I go crazy if I don't sleep. Good chapter though.
synchrotony21 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Hey Aegis

i'll be suprised this fiction. first the meeting, second the dance, finally the jealousy

Wonder if Edge Geraldine will miss her. Rydia will miss him too. Right?

This Fiction is Funtastic and I love it.

Synchrotony21
alesana4ever chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter. Poor old man though. Wonder what will happen next between kain and rydia. The last part with the description of the lake i thought it would look beautiful, i could just picture it my head.
kyaval chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
This chapter was excellent. Rydia it is much better in this chapter.
LazydreamerAEmish chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
omgg here comes Rydia becoming more eloquent, yeah! I hope it can be more intimate though like later in some chapters she'll gently be like "let's break up already, edge" hahah.. hope so. I mean why pursue the bond further when the truth starts to hit him. (Girls around, edge. LOL) btw update more, can't wait what will happen next! - giggle, giggle - _
Ledde chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
I hope the next chapter will be better than this.
Yeull chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
I wanted more. It was so interesting and suddenly ended. This is not possible, I want to read more :)
When is the next one, huh? Thank you! :D
A-ha2 chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Thank you. I liked it a lot. I was rooting for them, but still was not this time.
Rosettast chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Kain talking about his feelings for Rydia is beautiful. Aegis you need become a writer.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »