Reviews for No Good Deed
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Interesting epilogue, very surprised by the return of Edward. I hope they don't tell Bella though, that would upset her.

This is a great story. It has a great plot, well written characters, action, drama, supernatural, and the happy ending those of us who love Bella and Jake together live to read. You incorporated so much detail from the original it was amazing because this is so superior. It comes together, cohesive, complete. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful, finally Jake and Bella are together. Wonderful. He was still terrified of losing her. Embry is in Key West and Sam doesn't phase. Is that from the fight with Jake or just retirement?
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
We are back from the brink! Jacob is amazing, he is going to fight. That means fight himself, his wolf, his destiny if he believes the traditional reason for imprinting, fight Bella for her trust and faith. His conviction and courage will make it all work out. I really like his relationship with Leah, she is crushed by the imprint and his fight because it reminds her that Sam didn't fight for her. Leah will find her freedom out of LaPush and be happier. Seth has such faith in Jake it's neat. Saisha doesn't want it either, that is definitely different. The wolf is sorry he made Bella sad ...what is that wolf thinking, imprinting on a half vamp / half human?
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
My god, now what? "A heat so intense it would met flesh from bone". Beautifully written, great imagery. Seriously, now what?

(So happy that this story is complete!)
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I love Jake's memories and the way you write them as he is in the moment. It connects us to the story and his past and we see how those memories held him back. He's kissing Bella though and healing and wow! She initiated it! That has got to make him feel better.

Only Seth is dazzled by Saisha. He could be a good friend, or more?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Jake and Bella talk and he is caught up on her life since he left the Cullens house. She seems so realistic and practical, a changed Bella. He is struggling but feeling maybe he can handle the summer. I haven't seen any hints from you regarding after camp. And Edward is dead, you had hinted that possibility a few chapters back. The wolf says "Take", maybe Jake is thinking about it. What does Charlie suspect after he seems them?
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
More Leah, hooray hooray! Hating the vamps like a good wolf.

Bella's apology is good, she covers all the things she did to Jacob. He is hurting so much and then he is mad at himself for hurting. How is it that he has not loved anyone else in 9 years? Because he thought he was responsible for her death? Because he watched her choose death instead of him time and time again? This was just excellent writing, true to their character, their history, their emotions and so meaningful.

I love the wolf! "Swim?" "Her?" Can we meet him again?
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Poor Jake, feeling like an idiot because he can't stay away, and then running into Bella taking a walk. I laughed at Charlie's opening line to the age game. He's trying, a little ineptly but with heart. He wants his daughter in his life, he never stopped wanting that. Seth and Sasha had an interesting interaction, neither was what the other expected. Thanks for the brief view of Jake's stepping up to Alpha, I wondered what he thought of that moment when he later looked back at it.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
"If she says it's nice to see you again he would probably start laughing and not stop until he was crying". That brought tears to my eyes. He could still cry over his loss, even though she lived. He has to feel some peace that she is human, that is what he wanted for her.

Sasha's conversation with Charlie and then Billy is perfect, the right touch of the daughter trying to help her mom in a crazy illogical world, Charlie grateful to have time with his daughter and Billy thinking his son has had enough, lonely or not.

Jake and Bella too are going about this forced interaction as best they can, professionally.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Can you imagine the surprise of meeting someone you loved and loved with your whole heart after all this time? Well written, even though we knew the reunion was coming you set it up really well. I like Leah, so she and Jake have something going on when she doesn't have anyone else? Sounds like they do care for each other a lot though. And Seth is sweet and fun agreeable still.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Bella's relationship with her daughter is interesting, of course their situation is unique but Bella clearly has made an effort to teach Sasha how to live a human life. I like the way you conveyed Bella's version of her teenage relationship with Jacob. And her daughter thinks she is not completely honest for hoping Jacob is happily married. Charlie is great!
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
"Once upon a time Bella Swan had 2 best friends, but she gave them both up and never connected again". That is so significant to this story, Bella gave up everything for her daughter, but even prior to that she gave up everything for Edward. Great story, Sasha is interesting, the Cullen's are interesting, Edward wrote a good letter. I bet Bella is going to camp,
lizzynava chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
That was good.
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
really well done i loved it including edward in the end
thankyou
BabyGirl1910 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
That was excellent! Thank you! I enjoyed this story!