Reviews for Home
TwipieAppledashRarshy chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
This is great cant wait for your next update if there is one
Ankoku87 chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
The suspense is killing me ah. Need more chapters. I love the story and how Sakura is developing Into a stronger woman. Is she going against Sasuke in the forest?
FenrisNin chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
I love your story. Keep it up! I am looking forward to your updates!
Kashi chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Awesome chapter! :D
Saphir Blue chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
They are being quite unfair with our little pinkette. Please do your best and update as fast as you can.
travellerslover chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update AQAP! I know how you feel about friends. I've weeded all the shit out. Good job with school! Glad to know you're for the most part okay!
Laurie chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Yea. An update. Great chapter. Wonder what is going on? Curious?

Sorry about your fall. That can be brutal. You really need a lawyer.

Can't wait for more. Glad your back.

Thanks
stoictimer chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Totally agree with you! Head up, you got this.
faithangel366 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
I love this story and I particularly like the way you developped Sakura's character into what it is now keep up the good work :-)
Heather chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
That is crazy about your teachers. I do not understand how people can act that way. I hope you feel better!
KunoichiAbi chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
Take your time to heal. We can wait. Thank you for the update! Take care. :)
Kosmas chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Definitely forgot about this fanfic until this update. But don't sweat about rushing it. Your health should be your main priority! Hope your arm heals quickly! And good luck finishing up your final exams and what not :]
ssspooky chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Ouch! that may be as painful as inconvenient _ I hope u get better soon so your life can go back to normal... and yes, teachers suck, tehy tend to forget that , once upon a time, they were students too... good luck and thanks for the explanation ;)
Lilithian chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
I hope you feel better soon! Good luck with school too!
KunoichiAbi chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
I just started this story a week ago and have already blown through it. At first, I was skeptical because it's AU, but I'm am sooooo happy I gave it a try. Love your story and I look forward to more!