Reviews for Home
barbara chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Hope all is well with you! Really hoping you update soon, I've been reading this story since the beginning and love it so much!
Vinael chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I just only started reading this and already I'm crying D;... good lord your good! Keep it up!
Teyona chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
I love how you're able to mix modern day into this and it just flows perfectly. I hope you continue updating it's getting very interesting!
I'm in here chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
I'm so happy your finally back! I haven't read this story since you updated - was it last year? I'm dying to know what "place" Sakura comes from. I hope everything goes well with you personally to have you back in writing for us. Hope to see your update soon :)
travellerslover chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Another great update. Kind of short, but your explanation of recent events is more than enough. I'm so sorry for all the shit you've been through. Congrats on graduating with honors!
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
Awesome to see you back in action! This is suddenly taking an interesting turn and I like it a lot. My interest is quite piqued and I'm sorry curious about all this mystery behind Sakura's identity and "that" country.

I miss the kakasaku fluff but I understand it's pretty hard to incorporate that while Sakura is taking a chunnin exam XD

I'm sorry to hear you had some unpleasant experiences, that really sucks. But I hope things are going better for you now! I really enjoy your writing style and look foreword to reading more!
Mallomars chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
I cant wait for the next chapter. i loved this story from the start. It has been very interesting to watch how you progressed. I would like to see some more kaku saku scenes or fluff. but other than that you have been doing great. cant wait!
silverwolfigther00 chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Hmm, i wonder about Sakuras past, what happened, and what will happen next,

Looking forward to read the next update.
Baby Wafflez chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
GAHHHH please update soon! This is my favorite fanfic ever and I check my email every day hoping to see an update from you! Hope all is well!
sri7905 chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
ohh do you really gonna end it here... please update :(
I'm in here chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
Please come back to this story and update it! I'm begging you. So much plot that needs to be explained! Kakashi and Sakura haven't gotten together yet! This story is so good! Characterization, conflict, plot is just so amazing! It needs to somehow be completed. Please, if you have that inspiration (even a spark) come back and finish this story! :)
barbara chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
This is by far my most favorite fanfiction ever. You are such a talented writer and I do hope that you update this soon. Hope all is well!
Coffeeflavored chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
I hope you're still interested in this story, it's one of my favorites!
Coffeeflavored chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This story is AMAZING, I hope you're still interested in it! I can't wait to see what happens!
TwipieAppledashRarshy chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
This is great cant wait for your next update if there is one