Reviews for Scattered Petals Part 3: The Soulflower
ShariBerry89 chapter 16 . 3/17
Grrrrrrr! Someone needs to kick Orochi's ass, like now!
Winterheart2000 chapter 16 . 3/17
I'm so glad this got updated! Hope you post more soon. :)
Willow chapter 16 . 3/15
Tetsuya needs to crush that dick, Orochi!
BleachLover chapter 16 . 3/15
I am glad the baby is born and okay, but damn, Orochi is horrible! I really hope he doesn't hurt Tetsuya. This is really exciting!
Picklez80 chapter 16 . 3/15
I'd like to tell Orochi where he can stick his damn snake! :(
Beaker chapter 16 . 3/15
Aw, Bya/Ren/Tet bundle of joy sounds so adorable! Hope you update again soon! :)
Aizenfan6969 chapter 16 . 3/15
I had happy tears for baby arriving and still sad for Byakuya. I'm a puddle!
Periwinkle chapter 16 . 3/8
Yay, the baby is here! I am worried for Tetsuya. I hope he and Renji figure out what Orochi did.
I've been waiting for this, now to read.
Kittykins chapter 16 . 3/7
What a great update! Baby Kisho sounds so cute! But what is that asshole, Orochi up to? It's not good. I can tell that. Can't wait for more!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Aww, was very happy to see this updated 3 I can't wait for more. Always makes my day :)
Nyma chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Whoa I so did not see thst coming! Rikichi is Tetsuya's son! Wow
Kittykins chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I've waited so long for anew chapter of this, and this one was awesome! Thanks, Spunky!
Winterheart2000 chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
This chapter was amazing! I love the relationship between Renji and Tetsuya and Tetsuya's powers. I can't wait to find out how they're going to see Byakuya again. Please update soon!
Eva Galana chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I was going to send you a PM to see how you were; but this chapter answers that concern! What a beautiful continuance - Tetsuya's unveiling to Renji of his power was beautifully done. Of course, now with the baby coming, the battle comes sooner rather than later. But, maybe that's a good thing...Tetsuya needs to remove the threat of Orochi, and the sooner, the better.

So intrigued and mesmerized by this story, Spunky. As painful as the loss of Byakuya is, watching these two get closer has been beautiful.