Reviews for Field trip
It was cute but I would have slowed it down a bit on the writing
TheFishKing chapter 4 . 1/14
Lucy's dads dead and the magic council only has power over magic they cant force her to get married WTF
Iliv4anime chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
i like what you did
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Only after five chapters did i realize..."Wtf is this shit?..."
ViviChenny1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Holy fuck Fairy Tail cross Wizards of Waverly place!
The first chapter was awesome! It showed a side of Wizards of Waverly Place and Fairy Tail. It had a promising first chapter, but then chapter two rolled around; and boy did the quality and the awesomness drop. Not to mention, it got worst.
Let me say this first. I'm not hating this story or you as an author, but come on man! You have two awesome shows, that includes magic, gift wrapped for you!
I was expecting the Rosso family interact and help the Fairy Tail mages. The reactions from them when the Fairy Tail mages use their magic.
Dude, you have three dragon slayers, an ice-make mage, re-quip mage, a celestial wizard, three take-over mages and so many fucking more and you don't exploit that?! Yes, Alex went on a mission with Shadow Gear, but think of the possibilities if she went with Team Natsu! Fuck! What will they think and react when they see Natsu eating fire? Think how terrified they'll when Erza glares! Jesus! Even a fucking flying and talking cat would get them wondering! Yes, have the romance, but do it later after the mages and wizards established their friendship.
Another down fall of your story is you tell not show. You just state what is happening and dont describe the feelings and emotions the person and people around that person. It get quite boring and makes me wonder are their emotions are in the bland mode.
Yeah, the '11:30 pm' thing, I advise you to lose it. What is so hard to type, 'It is currently 11:30 pm and Alex is...' blah blah bla. Remember, you are writing a story, not a script or screen play.
You also need to be a lot more descriptive. You have magic and crazy fucking Fairy Tail. The action could and should have been a lot more descriptive, which I might add, that you hardly have any.

I know I seem very harsh, but this story could be so MUCH better. I'm just tad annoyed that you didn't give the two shows, this story and possibly your ability to write (this is the only story I read from you, so I can't really judge on your writting abilities) any justice.
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Awesome. I hate the nalu pairing at the end though. It should've been loke. My fav pairings for FT and WOWP. Lucyxloke Natsuxlissana Justinxjulliet alexxwarewolfdude(forgot name) Ezraxjellal. That is all. But still awesome
FairyTalia chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
It was good at beginning apart from a few mistakes, but then the end royally pissed me off, why:

. It seemed rushed.

. The whole Lucy marrying Justin thing is not possible, I highly doubt her dad would marry her off to someone he does not know.

. Alex is OOC (She is my favorite character because of her personality, you made her a shitty character and I detest you for that...)

.What's the point of putting all Russo's in the story when Jerry and Theresa say one thing each, while Max only says 'God'.

. Max is an awesome character(My second favorite character, I now completely loath you... -_-), why does he not say anything else in the book!

. I hate the NaLu pairing at the end... -_-'
Kakudo Shi chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Kukukuku that was hilarious.
ZodiacsMystery chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
wtf...
ZodiacsMystery chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
:DDD As I thought! It is good once more! Now why am I not clicking the next chapter button yet? :D?
ZodiacsMystery chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
KYAAA KYAA KYAA KYAA! This is so cool! :D I can't wait to click the post review button so i can go to the next chappie! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I think that Lucy should marry Max...he is my favorite Wizards of Waverly Place character!
xXChikiXx chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
HaHa that was halreaus it was just a prank
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013