Reviews for Future Shock
Hollydoor chapter 5 . 2/1
Now I really want to know what happened to the Chiefs armor
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
how come the chief has yet to mention his now lost armor?
gizmo16x chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Call me Chief.
It just suits him.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
keep up the good work!
WordNerb93 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Well, I guess it's coming to a close... well, it was a good story. I'll miss seeing a new chapter come up.

I hope Nafalis and Simmons end up alright...
Nicszilla chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I'm sorry but I can't help you out cause I can't write, I don't have a computer &/or laptop, & I'm only good at math
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
we did no attempt to control the flood and is the minor the arbiter or somthing
WordNerb93 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Well, it looks like you dug into Chief working with the Arbiter instead of Johnson's death. Well, that's still good.

Hey, just cause it took so long, doesn't mean we won't be around! And I'm glad that you are going to shorten it up rather than let it eventually die. I want to see the end!

So, minor question: It depends on what you mean by control. If you mean control as it use them, I don't think so.

Major: I'm guessing number three. After all, I'm still hoping for the OC of mine you said would be put in!
rackushun chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Man for a moment I thought that u had quit on us. Anyway the answers r yes we (humans) try to control the flood as for the other I think they will be joined by someone we don't know yet.
Blade chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Harvest was our first contact with the convanet thigh the military did not know till later intel

And 1 johnsens(I can't spell ) death
WordNerb93 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Very good!

The first planet to have contact with the Covenant is Harvest. And I'm guessing that you'll dig deeper into Johnson's death.
rackushun chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Harvest first encounter
I'll say working with arby seeing as they were mortal enemies and then had to trust each other
wallsofmine chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Harvest and Johnson's death. I like the update I'm still kinda mad you made john passout from one stab wound way back in chapter 3 or 4 you made him seem like a milk drinker.
rackushun chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Minor ill say it was cpt Keyes when he save some odst's that were trap on top of building.
Major I'm rooting 4 the dog there is no way in hell that mud its going to let chief scape.
wallsofmine chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Keyes was the honorary ODST and we will reunite with the dog I hope. Even thought I know it will be doug