Reviews for Keeping the Silence
Love this story! Simple as that!
nikole salvatore chapter 57 . 8/24
Uh oh Michonne spells trouble. What happens next?
nikole salvatore chapter 38 . 8/16
Read the authors note. I'm sorry people are stupid. And for what it's worth I line the imagery it gives me a sense of understanding; a way to connect with the characters almost as if I'm right there with them. :)
soniabell chapter 14 . 8/14
Booze and PTSD don't mix. Still trying to figure out how she was able to have sex with him so soon.
soniabell chapter 12 . 8/14
A feral Daryl and a rabid Piper, this is a recipe for a apocolypse Bonnie and Clyde.
soniabell chapter 10 . 8/13
Shane has to go. He he.
soniabell chapter 9 . 8/13
Good girl!
soniabell chapter 8 . 8/13
Merle is an asshat, it has been too soon since her rape, I doubt she is even completely healed physically.
soniabell chapter 7 . 8/13
Wow that was kinda baldy of Darryl.!
soniabell chapter 6 . 8/13
Poor Darryl, poor Piper one step forward 2 steps back!
soniabell chapter 5 . 8/13
Merle is an ass!
soniabell chapter 2 . 8/12
I would have cut his nuts of first and then his dick! Go piper.
soniabell chapter 1 . 8/12
So hard to read about her wounds. Poor girl. Darryl needs to take care of her.
silver-sky88 chapter 57 . 8/6
Really good story. Usually I'm not a fan of O/C or AU stories but this really worked as I was getting a bit tired of essentially reading the TV series over and over again with only mild differences. You took all the main story plot lines but made them your own so it was refreshing to read and unpredictable. I loved piper and her wildness. Her vulnerability came through her violent defense mechanisms rather than just being some daft bit of fluff that couldn't look after herself. And although I always love Daryl I loved your telling of him.
jesbakescookies chapter 57 . 7/12
I came back and reread this story again. Still love it. Please please please write a sequel!