Reviews for Keeping the Silence
Loved it
leylinjan chapter 57 . 2/17
I love this story - I'm definitely going to read it again :)
You did an amazing job here!
leylinjan chapter 11 . 2/17
uhm... protection? Zombie apocalypse here! Need no lil' uns runnin' around!

But I still love your story ... :)
MollysSister chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I am glad Piper had a stocked first aid kit. That will help. Oh Dale! Dale is still alive here. I had forgotten how much I like him.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Can we leave Merle on the roof soon? I hate the way he riles everyone up.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
The forehead lean is good. Very good.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Well if that isnt closure I dont know what is! YES!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Shane is a jerk. You would have thought would have learned how to approach a victim in police school? Clearly this woman has made her wishes known despite being silent. I say Yippee!
niphrandiel chapter 57 . 11/7/2014
This was a truly amazing fanfic. You kept Daryl just as OUR DARYL. And Piper... Piper is INCREDIBLE ... the PERFECT character for him. And their relationship is EXACTLY how it should and would be. I admire your work, and your mind, immensely.

I'm not holding out a ton of hope for a sequel; it looks like its been awhile. But I wish to GOD it would happen!

Just work on your editing! It really creates a distraction when you're so into the story and you suddenly can't figure out what they're trying to say or what's really happening because you can't figure out a word!
Haley chapter 57 . 10/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON. I FUCKING LOVE IT.
idon'tlikepeople chapter 57 . 8/12/2014
Started this story last night and just finished. Loved it but sad that I finished it already. Are you still going to do a sequel?
Nara816 chapter 57 . 7/6/2014
OMG CANT WAIT FOR SEQUEAL!
MoNsTaR-MaN69 chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
Great story! I like the fact that you made Daryl open up even a little bit, hope there's more
DixonMcManusReedusMama chapter 57 . 6/29/2014
I just found this story and was done reading it by Friday! I was looking for the sequel but never found it!..were you still planning on writing it? This was fantastic and very original!
enchantmentanjel chapter 57 . 6/22/2014
sensational story! I'm going to be checking to see if you've done the sequel yet. If so then I look forward to reading. If not then please write it so I can read it!