Reviews for Home
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Well, I've just lost all the faith my co-workers had in my sanity. I giggled very loudly when I saw this... And I feel a little like blushing now.

I had a little head cannon for Henry and Abe since I saw the movie in D-box 3D. ; Second thing I though of to be honest. First thought was, "Damn Henry is/was hot." I am sad to say it never occurred to me to actually look up fan fiction for it. In fact, I only found this riffling through another author's favourite list...

Therefore, you'll be amused to know that this is the first story I have read of this particular fandom.

And I do believe I'm now caught.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww, so sweet, gentle, comforting and lighthearted. LOve how Henry take care of Abe
killer4853 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
please update
mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
-clutches voldemort plushi- Dear gawd I love it! Write sexy times now? :3
AllmyOTPs chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for the fluffy and fuzzy feelings. I feel warm inside, I want to hug you and the story and Abe and Henry. This has so much love. 3
Cranks chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love the tenderness!
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I did. It was very sweet. Very, very well-written too.
annachibi chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ohh I love it to pieces! So sweet. 3
trolly-stark chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aw, I liked this. It was cute and made me want to hug them both.

You've written this in such a way that while you can easily see the slash throughout, you could also read this as a friend taking care of a close friend after a tough hunt, and that's what's so great about it. Their friendship and how much Henry cares for Abraham is evident throughout this story, everything from Henry rubbing his shoulder to fixing him a drink, bathing him and getting him into bed hints at a romantic attachment, but any such relationship is all subtextual.

Besides all of that, it's just wonderfully descriptive. Great story!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*sigh* this was romantic, lovely, and very Abery! It was like reading almost the ripped out long ,lost pages of Abe's diary lol I beg you to write more of this though :) this was awesome!
Darlarose17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
very sweet, I loved it...write more please...
CurlyMustache chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
My God, this is beautiful. It is written so poetically. Definitely the *best* ALVH story I have read. You're fantastic.
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oooooh I haven't read the book or watched the movie yet but your story was so good, I'm hitting Barnes and Noble tomorrow! Love the pairing of a vampire and a vampire hunter! Thank you for the story! More please!
P.S. Loved the joke at the beginning! ROTFLMAO
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awww I loved this. I love how you portrayed Abraham and Henry's relationship especially the comforting and how well Henry took care of Abe. I mostly read friendship for these two but I couldn't resist reading it because it was one of your stories and I am so glad I did, because it was so awesome!
Georgie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Liked it very much, it was perfectly comforting.